ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Calling out the indefensible support of the worst Presidency in history, why don't you leave then!!!! Lolololol so stupid....

Miller- Meeks just took the lead in the Second by just under 300 votes. We won't find out until Monday whether she holds the lead.

It is a joke hillbilly state but the presidential election ain't over. Hang in there buddy.
Trump is about to announce he's the winner to undermine legitimate votes. Saw this coming a mile away. The President is anti Democracy. And people chant for it.

Well if I'm correct, I think Trump and Biden have both have had accusations.
26 sexual assault cases and claims against Trump with active court cases against him. Tara Reade was Faux news bullshit the FBI and others looked at the case and filed Zero charges and her lawyer fled as it was fake. Like Trump.

Trump is about to announce he's the winner to undermine legitimate votes. Saw this coming a mile away. The President is anti Democracy. And people chant for it.
By the way, I don't support Trump announcing anything. Get up there and say thanks for the support, it's too close to call, but I feel I'll come out ahead.

Calling out the indefensible support of the worst Presidency in history, why don't you leave then!!!! Lolololol so stupid....

You are such a baby. Lol. Honestly, you are just as embarrassing as the people you constantly shame. It’s people like you that have made this presidential election closer than it should have been. Do your own party a favor from now on and shut up.

You are such a baby. Lol. Honestly, you are just as embarrassing as the people you constantly shame. It’s people like you that have made this presidential election closer than it should have been. Do your own party a favor from now on and shut up.
As much as I would like agree, he fought for this country he should be able to speak his mind. I just wish he would understand he fought for people to have a different opinion than his.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Party? I'm an Independent with a clue. A baby who calls out the BY HOUR misdeeds and crimes Trump does that would have ended anybody before him. I'm a baby? What the ****? You are CLUELESS to what this ****ing pile of shit is doing to us. You are worse than an all in Trump Idiot with these takes. There is no ho humming casting aside the indefensible acts of this mother****er!

Party? I'm an Independent with a clue. A baby who calls out the BY HOUR misdeeds and crimes Trump does that would have ended anybody before him. I'm a baby? What the ****? You are CLUELESS to what this ****ing pile of shit is doing to us. You are worse than an all in Trump Idiot with these takes. There is no ho humming casting aside the indefensible acts of this mother****er!

Haha..... independent my ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT