ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

I hope you are right but this isn't a guarantee obviously. Still a toss up at this point in the election. Should know a lot more by tomorrow morning hopefully.
There is no tossup. Biden won. Everything is worrying about semantics

everyone has the percentage much lower. 90K ballots to go per AJC

Politico seems a lot different than the TV networks. Calling AZ for Biden, different %'s, etc.

Anyone got a better website to use for more accurate following of the results?

Politico seems a lot different than the TV networks. Calling AZ for Biden, different %'s, etc.

I am using live google election results mainly which are following the AP.

I think AZ had their votes counted percent wrong and had to correct earliar. Maybe political never fixed that part.

Biden is running well above the pace he needs to win PA. He could drop both NV and AZ and cruise to victory. I feel like the media is just being overly cautious in not calling the election because it's Trump. If this was any other year, it would have been called.

Biden is running well above the pace he needs to win PA. He could drop both NV and AZ and cruise to victory. I feel like the media is just being overly cautious in not calling the election because it's Trump. If this was any other year, it would have been called.

Yep, if Biden wins Pennsylvania, it's over. Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia become irrelevant.

tenor.gif

Yep, if Biden wins Pennsylvania, it's over. Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia become irrelevant.
Or Biden wins AZ and NV. he still becomes prez. Or Biden wins GA and NV. Or GA and AZ. It's getting ridiculous. Trump lost. He has no real pathway. They should call it.

I think CNN in particular has been very conservative with projections given this environment. To their credit, I think.

LOL we have the dumbest ****s on the planet now outside of Marciopa county building where they are counting votes chanting Fox news sucks...LOL

Reactions: 7 Dunks
Or Biden wins AZ and NV. he still becomes prez. Or Biden wins GA and NV. Or GA and AZ. It's getting ridiculous. Trump lost. He has no real pathway. They should call it.

I do agree that it appears Biden is going to win this thing, but there is no chance they are calling it until Biden officially wins another state or two. Just way too close to call right now.

With that said. I just wish this god forsaken election would end already.

We seeing why I've been sounding the warning bells all yaer yet? Holy **** what a ****ing despicable cult, pile of shit wannabe King President, etc. Send this desecration to the NY SD without bail.

MSNBC you can see the dumbest ****s on the planet assembled.
Watching this n
Trumpism outside the Maricopa counting center, trying to intimidate and screw things up.

God. So embarrassed to call them fellow Americans.

No Republican should ever complain about disrespecting the troops when someone kneels for the flag, when 45* supports are actively subverting what the flag actually stands for—Democracy.
Agree 100%! There are some real pathetic people in this country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT