ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

BTW -- everybody has to say it J'Biden. (Jah-Biden)

It's so much more fun.

Georgia might be in the process of flipping. IF it does, it's OVAH!

GA nets him a total of 280 before the PA flip adds on. If Biden holds on to AZ and NV, hoo boy! And to make the Trump Downfall complete, NC is a possible win as well.

Georgia might be in the process of flipping. IF it does, it's OVAH!

GA nets him a total of 280 before the PA flip adds on. If Biden holds on to AZ and NV, hoo boy! And to make the Trump Downfall complete, NC is a possible win as well.
I’ve got Georgia flipping putting Biden at 269, if Trump would run everything else we are at a nightmare 269-269 tie.

I’ve got Georgia flipping putting Biden at 269, if Trump would run everything else we are at a nightmare 269-269 tie.

You're right, my bad.

I got the Politico election results site up and they have Biden projected at 264 right now. 264 + GA = the 280 I cited. Politico site has AZ called for Biden, thus the 253 - 264 disparity from CNN/MSNBC and the Politico site.

Trump now up just 45k in Georgia and 185k in PA. Georgia will be close but it looks like Biden will easily take PA.
I voted for Biden, and he will clearly win........but to overcome a more than 600,000 vote deficit (and I don’t care where the votes came from) in Pennsylvania is “suspicious“ at best.

I voted for Biden, and he will clearly win........but to overcome a more than 600,000 vote deficit (and I don’t care where the votes came from) in Pennsylvania is “suspicious“ at best.
Not really. It’s been explained quite well. Even the talking heads on Fox are able to explain it.

Georgia under 40K now. Going to be really close there, likely Biden will win that state

Trump now up just 45k in Georgia and 185k in PA. Georgia will be close but it looks like Biden will easily take PA.
I'm still not sure how everyone thinks Biden will easily take PA. Are there that many outstanding votes? Honestly wondering

lol no. Don't buy into the narrative that "mail-in ballots are sketchy". We are in an unprecedented election, and based on how you vote, they are counted at different times depending on where you live. In this case, as was in Wisconsin and Michigan and Virginia, the uncounted vote comes from an urban/suburban area with overwhelming democratic support

Georgia under 40K now. Going to be really close there, likely Biden will win that state

tenor.gif

Reactions: QChawks
There were a few hundred thousand still out. Remember, under Penn law, they couldn’t START counting mail ballots until this morning

Correct. And all the polls had Dem voters an overwhelming majority of early mail-in votes. This is exactly what many of the experts and pundits predicted. Red mirage and a sharp blue wave days to follow.

Again, its from the Phoenix area and it early voting. Both favor democrats. Though Republicans have a pretty good vote by mail program in Arizona
New votes in from Maricopa County in Arizona. Shifted slightly towards Trump. Feeling more nervous now.

Correct. And all the polls had Dem voters an overwhelming majority of early mail-in votes. This is exactly what many of the experts and pundits predicted. Red mirage and a sharp blue wave days to follow.
Yep. What a year this has been. Crazy how close these states are

New votes in from Maricopa County in Arizona. Shifted slightly towards Trump. Feeling more nervous now.

He's still up 70K with 16 percent to go. About 500K to go in the state. So Trump has to win the rest of the mail in votes 320-180 to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT