ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

"They (Trumpism crowd) think the election is being stolen from the President."

You're gonna lose, fair and square, Trumpers. Trump is the one trying to cheat, and not even in a slightly hidden way.
tenor.gif

I just laughed at the tweet and shared as long as those Idiots don't interfere with the process let them look like idiots on TV reminding us all how breathtaking stupid this cult is.
Oh it’s ironic. They say protesting and shutting down streets is anarchy. Until they do it. 🙄

With just 89% of the votes tabulated statewide, the Trump lead is now under 165K in PA. With an expected 75-25 or 80-20 Biden lean with the rest of the votes yet to be counted.

I was thinking that Dem expectations of a possible 125/130 to 150K net win for Biden in PA was stupidly overly-optimistic earlier. Now? Not so much.

With just 89% of the votes tabulated statewide, the Trump lead is now under 165K in PA. With an expected 75-25 or 80-20 Biden lean with the rest of the votes yet to be counted.

I was thinking that Dem expectations of a possible 125/130 to 150K net win for Biden in PA was stupidly overly-optimistic earlier. Now? Not so much.
Now THAT would be MAGA

Reactions: HawkBall23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT