ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

60k ballots about to drop in Maricopa at 10 am central. About 140-150k left in Maricopa after that. Per CNN

Interesting news in my district. Miller-Meeks originally had a very slim lead over Hart.

BREAKING: The Iowa Secretary of State's website shows Rita Hart leading Mariannette Miller-Meeks by 162 votes in the race of the Second Congressional District. That district includes Jasper County where there's going to be a press conference this morning about issues with a vote count in one precinct. The new count shows Miller-Meeks lost about 300 votes while Hart gained about 100. The press conference will be live at 11 a.m. on
KCRG-TV9

With PA, Biden doesn't even need Arizona, GA or NV. . . that's just running up the score. Which I of course want.

This election is over. Joe Biden is going to be the 46th president of the United States.

Or 47th if Trump resigns. So Pence can get out the pardon pen.

tenor.gif

Trump needed 59% of those votes to keep pace. He got 53%. So he’s behind the curve.

Will still come down to the wire.

Or 47th if Trump resigns. So Pence can get out the pardon pen.

I don't think that will happen mostly because Pence has his own political ambitions and I don't think Trump would trust him to actually carry out the pardon.

I hope it does. . . because Pence would carry out an ordinary transfer of power.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT