ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Imagine being so bad at president, that GA flips blue for the first time in 30 years under you.

BLUE GEORGIA

200w.gif

I should note that this year is the first year that I actually voted for the winner of the presidential election.

To be fair 2 of those times I voted 3rd party.

I voted for

Gore
Kerry
McCain
Johnson
Maturen
BIDEN

Reactions: Joes Place
I should note that this year is the first year that I actually voted for the winner of the presidential election.

To be fair 2 of those times I voted 3rd party.

I voted for

Gore
Kerry
McCain
Johnson
Maturen
BIDEN
If I would have known this prior to the election, I would have been more nervous. Good time to get a W, Hoosier!

Not to be lost is this. We will see if their math adds up. If so, we only need one of the GA runoffs to go D.

If I would have known this prior to the election, I would have been more nervous. Good time to get a W, Hoosier!

I think I mentioned it a couple times in passing. But I did sort of go home thinking "God I hope I didn't just jinx Joe Biden."

Most important election ever to get the W. Democracy was on the ballot. The rule of law was on the ballot. Human rights was on the ballot.

It may be necessary if EC delegates don’t follow their state’s results.

This is going to be the "next play".

It will be interesting how they go at it:

• Sow uncertainty to get state legislatures to replace?
  • Try to hand over bag of Rubles with $10M equivalent cash and a free dacha in Odessa?
  • Threats of violence?
  • Blackmail?

They're GOING to do something, because Donnie knows his GetOutOfJailFree Card is being revoked, and he will pull every lever possible to hold onto it.

Could be CrazyTown until Dec 14, or into January. Will Mitch's Senate let that continue, or will they ask for impeachment articles to just switch off the lights?

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
If this holds, Biden joins FDR, Reagan, and Clinton as candidates who defeated an elected President seeking a second term

Pretty impressive list.

Yes, but the only reason Biden won is because Trump is just that awful. Don't get me wrong, I like Joe Biden, but only this year does a 78-year-old blowout an incumbent with such an enthusiastic base.

We now have our first woman to be Vice President.

We have two girls, who are old enough to be asking questions this cycle. And how this country has been so slow to be progressive is sad, but it is finally, finally occurring.

Depending on how the next 4 years go, Republicans may need to be figuring out who they should run against Harris. Def shouldn't be Trump, you think he is crazy now, imagine how much LESS of a grip on reality he will have after 4 years of this presidency.

Make it 2024 and Trump's heart will not last.
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT