ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Game of Thrones Season 8 thread***

They are totally leaving the door open for a return 5-10 years down the road.

“Ask me in 10 years”.

Heck with Drogo flying back home to the land of mystical powers, Dany could even be back with a cut matching scar to Jon’s stab wounds .

Lolwut?

tenor.gif

I suppose it will depend on what the cast wants to do but it was all being set up to come back 5-10 years down the road. Even Dany.

It was a bad season that just did not flow like the 7 prior. The surprises were very few, and mostly stupid. Best part of whole season was melting the throne. He should of just killed everyone else.

That sucked a big bag of floppy dildo-dicks. That made the Seinfeld finale look masterful and well thought-out.
I liked the finale. Left open lots of possible spinoffs. Basically dany and her forces were becoming hitler and ISIS rolled into one. What happened to her and everyone else made sense. I know the literati will come at it/mewith spit and fire. What evs

People are so ridiculously dramatic. Yeah the seasons writing was lackluster and was rushed (that was a given) but the episode was a perfectly fine way to wrap things up.

Was the nights watch deal really just a cover to let him live among the free folk? Was a bit confused by that.

I liked the finale. Left open lots of possible spinoffs. Basically dany and her forces were becoming hitler and ISIS rolled into one. What happened to her and everyone else made sense. I know the literati will come at it/mewith spit and fire. What evs
I think my biggest issue was with Jon's story...he disappears for most the last season, then is on a lot tonight, kills Dany, then gets banished to being a wildling basically as the Knight's watch isn't a thing anymore I assume.

The bad sitcom scene with Bran, Bronn, Brianne, Sam and Tyrion near the end was my breaking point, made me not care about Jon reuniting with Ghost.

Was the ending supposed to be a spring board for spin-offs? Seems like everyone associated with the show couldn't wait to end it.

I think my biggest issue was with Jon's story...he disappears for most the last season, then is on a lot tonight, kills Dany, then gets banished to being a wildling basically as the Knight's watch isn't a thing anymore I assume.

The bad sitcom scene with Bran, Bronn, Brianne, Sam and Tyrion near the end was my breaking point, made me not care about Jon reuniting with Ghost.

Was the ending supposed to be a spring board for spin-offs? Seems like everyone associated with the show couldn't wait to end it.
I guess my take is that Jon and his lineage was supposed to become irrelevant. The season was a long goodbye to that.

People are so ridiculously dramatic. Yeah the seasons writing was lackluster and was rushed (that was a given) but the episode was a perfectly fine way to wrap things up.

Was the nights watch deal really just a cover to let him live among the free folk? Was a bit confused by that.
Agree on the confusing with the free-folk...is he the new king of the wildlings?

How else could that ending have gone? It was always about the Stark children and wrote their endings pretty nicely.

I don’t know, maybe have a more realistic death for Dany then Jon walking up to her completely unguarded?

Maybe, take a stab at explaining how in the hell he was not cut into 1000 pieces after he kills her.

Don’t put Bran as king.

Come up with an ending that is not so clearly contrived for a spin-off or even a restart down new plot lines few years from now.

Have Arya marry Gendry after her talk with the hound and survival of Kings Landing instead of playing explorer (WTF she is an assassin, not Christopher Columbus)

I don’t know, maybe have a more realistic death for Dany then Jon walking up to her completely unguarded?

Maybe, take a stab at explaining how in the hell he was not cut into 1000 pieces after he kills her.

Don’t put Bran as king.

Come up with an ending that is so clearly spun for a spin-off or even restart down new plot lines few years from now.

Have Arya marry Gendry after her talk with the hound and survival of Kings Landing instead of playing explorer (WTF she is an assassin, not Christopher Columbus)
Maybe she is pregnant. Bran as king makes sense for wanting to avoid nepotism and giving a new system a fighting chance. So did greyworm but for the whole war crimes thing. As far as being unguarded she was by drogon and she clearly was expecting him. After killing her why wasn’t he immediately executed you have a great point.

It would have been fantastic, if in very last scene, Bran makes it clear either by a zoom into his eyes or by something he does that he is actually the Night King. He still could be...Remember it was Tyrion’s idea and that guy was always getting it wrong.

And Drogon was totally heading Mach 3 to Essos to save Mommy.

Arya is going to find a fearsome new foe to the west. It will be very easy to bring this back in a few years. That was no series finale.

Last edited:
Aegon Targaryen got F’d
F Bran
F Sansa

Bran that little c*nt knows the whole time that Dany was gonna burn the city then waits around until Aegon hangs himself by killing Dany and swoops in for the throne. What a dick.

Sansa betrayed Aegon, nearly got him killed by blabbing to Tyrion, and put a bullseye on his back. Bran could have had Arya kill Dany LITERALLY AT ANY POINT IN TIME. Saved King’s landing and saved Aegon. But no. Bran is a selfish dick.

Last edited:
Sansa really powered played.. Jon was King in the north, even tho bran has a stronger claim.. she says the north will never bend the knee.. even tho it would be a stark on the throne.. but she sits on her own throne..

Reactions: pink shizzle
How come Drogon torched the throne? Is he that intelligent to create a new political system?
Just saying, but how come Jon didn't give Dany a final thrill before he killed her?

Reactions: FSUTribe76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT