ADVERTISEMENT

**Official (I think) FSU vs BC game thread**

His dad better be in damn good shape if he's gonna fight everyone who's been critical of DJ
crowded-jam-packed.gif

Xs and Noles film review

Breaking Down the Boston Massacre | FSU vs BC Film Review

DJ Uiagalelei’s Dad Emphatically Breaks Online Silence As FSU Fans Lobby For QB2​

Bad look. But, criticism is fair, clowning on the kid is a bit much. Sometimes the line gets blurred tho. Good for his dad standing up for him, but it's not the best look. Plus, you think he'd be used to it by now considering the number of colleges he has played at and then left.

Does OSU have anyone else we can trade for? Clearly we need some linemen and folks who have sure hands....

Bad look. But, criticism is fair, clowning on the kid is a bit much. Sometimes the line gets blurred tho. Good for his dad standing up for him, but it's not the best look. Plus, you think he'd be used to it by now considering the number of colleges he has played at and then left.

Does OSU have anyone else we can trade for? Clearly we need some linemen and folks who have sure hands....
458207796_10161751705935917_1276337437907761951_n.jpg

Solid request. I enjoy Ira, but I refuse to give that twatwaffle Gene a single penny to read it.

Same here. I have listened to Ira on several of their YT shows the past couple of days and he keeps mentioning things that Henshaw said. He coached in the NFL for a lot of years so his insight is far beyond even the good writers on our beat.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Same here. I have listened to Ira on several of their YT shows the past couple of days and he keeps mentioning things that Henshaw said. He coached in the NFL for a lot of years so his insight is far beyond even the good writers on our beat.
Now I REALLY want to know!

Reactions: TC Nole OX
According to a 247 poster, DJ Ukulele’s father is challenging anyone who criticizes DJ on twitter to a fight

Remember when Ernie Sims' dad showed up to warchant and started engaging with posters who were bad mouthing his son?

People seem to forget the players are actual people.

Reactions: mnole03
Remember when Ernie Sims' dad showed up to warchant and started engaging with posters who were bad mouthing his son?

I missed that one but I remember one of the coaches wives calling Jeff Cameron and yelling at him during the Jeff Bowden lost decade. I’m too lazy to look it up but it was the wife of the QB coach. Cameron posted that as it’s own audio. I had it in my iTunes for years

Wasn't James Wilder Jr. step/adopted dad a regular on the boards and an actual sponsor? Potbelly's or something?

The stepfather of Carlos Williams and his older brother who played for the Steelers was a frequent poster on Miserychant and was at our tailgate pretty much every game. Carlos was at most tailgates when he was in high school

Reactions: goldmom
NoleWR in the club board or whatever it was called was really fun to read back in the day. and Kelroy.

Reactions: goldmom
NoleWR in the club board or whatever it was called was really fun to read back in the day. and Kelroy.

Always enjoyed it when Kel got involved in the football conversations. His time and mine in Tally overlapped (he was a year ahead of me). The teams those years were mostly mediocre, winning a few more than they lost each year, but they were damn entertaining to watch. Offensively we were as good as anyone in the country, but we couldn't play a lick of D.

People are very unhappy with the DJ pumping music the entire game

Last edited:

It’s wild in retrospect that people criticized Ernie Sims the way they did.

He was a bit of a primadonna when he came in and was undisciplined in his play at times, but holy shit, every part of the program had gone off the rails.

Reactions: BelemNole
What’s the issue with the game day experience?

Edit - I see something about music. I didn’t notice that.

I have to say…I’m sure it’s just me but feels like the Chiefs never stop playing. No longer just a few big moments, I just don’t remember it so monotonous. Sounds blasphemous but I’m worn out on the Warchant. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: billanole
People are very unhappy with the DJ pumping music the entire game

I was wondering what the music was all game that was playing over the the TV announcers. Makes sense. Sucked in the first qtr.

I went to Syracuse / Ohio game last weekend. They had no music for most of the game, the in-game announcers had so much reverb you could barely hear what they were saying. We had nose bleeds but the stadium is so small (49k) we still had "good" seats. They also ran out of food at halftime. But, not sitting in a blazing 90 degree heat with 60% humidity, I got chills from the A/C vents inside the dome. When the fans would all yell (all 40k of them), it was loud thanks to the roof. Was a good time for $25.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Anyone see the article on TN ? Glossed over it, but the takeaway I saw was in practice, he is good. Maybe he is just not a game day performer.... Perhaps nerves, perhaps stress, perhaps just a good practice squad guy.... Hope they figure it out, FSU by 5.5 over Memphis is the early line.

It’s wild in retrospect that people criticized Ernie Sims the way they did.

He was a bit of a primadonna when he came in and was undisciplined in his play at times, but holy shit, every part of the program had gone off the rails.
I forget - what did he have to say when Ernie’s younger brother Marcus fumbled on the Georgia Tech 1yd line late in the game and we lost? 😳

DJ Uiagalelei’s Dad Emphatically Breaks Online Silence As FSU Fans Lobby For QB2​

I don’t believe that DJ is a bad person for one second and I don’t like personal attacks either. I still recall when Chris Rix was being trashed on Warchant and also by some teammates.
But performance on the field is something that FSU fans expect on both sides of the ball. And a college QB has been around and in the limelight for a while. As someone said by that age you have to know it comes with the territory.

Reactions: TennNole17
What’s the issue with the game day experience?

Edit - I see something about music. I didn’t notice that.

I have to say…I’m sure it’s just me but feels like the Chiefs never stop playing. No longer just a few big moments, I just don’t remember it so monotonous. Sounds blasphemous but I’m worn out on the Warchant. 🤷‍♂️
It used to be a part of tight moments, celebrations, and special moments. Hearing it all game long is too much.

I was wondering what the music was all game that was playing over the the TV announcers. Makes sense. Sucked in the first qtr.

I went to Syracuse / Ohio game last weekend. They had no music for most of the game, the in-game announcers had so much reverb you could barely hear what they were saying. We had nose bleeds but the stadium is so small (49k) we still had "good" seats. They also ran out of food at halftime. But, not sitting in a blazing 90 degree heat with 60% humidity, I got chills from the A/C vents inside the dome. When the fans would all yell (all 40k of them), it was loud thanks to the roof. Was a good time for $25.
When did they get air conditioning in that place? I remember when I went up there for a game, we roasted because there wasn't any in the building!

I always thought it was strange that the guy who basically invented modern air conditioning had a stadium named after him that had no a/c. Glad they caught up with the times.

When did they get air conditioning in that place? I remember when I went up there for a game, we roasted because there wasn't any in the building!

I always thought it was strange that the guy who basically invented modern air conditioning had a stadium named after him that had no a/c. Glad they caught up with the times.

2021!

It was so nice. I even commented about some of the FSU home games in the 80s and 90 degrees days. Or a Miami game in the rain in the early 2000s that I felt like I was going to get hypothermia. No A/C that place would have been miserable for sure.

2021!

It was so nice. I even commented about some of the FSU home games in the 80s and 90 degrees days. Or a Miami game in the rain in the early 2000s that I felt like I was going to get hypothermia. No A/C that place would have been miserable for sure.
Well, we won, bigly, so it didn't seem as bad as...say...that game against Southern Miss in the old Gator Bowl when Favre carved us up. Lord, that was the hottest I've EVER been at a game.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Well, we won, bigly, so it didn't seem as bad as...say...that game against Southern Miss in the old Gator Bowl when Favre carved us up. Lord, that was the hottest I've EVER been at a game.
I hear stories about that game from others who survived it and they agree.
Our noon kick this Saturday against Memphis is going to be pretty rough. Maybe not 90 but 90+ humidity. 🥵

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT