ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Illinois State at Iowa game thread***

Can we see backups next possession please. Finally get blowout so they need to get some time.

Are we going to see Mitchell and Wiegers now that we're nearing the end? Great job by the starting O.

I see Daniels got in there at guard on the TD

Quick observation is that the past couple years we have let fcs uni hang in games... We sort of shut the door on that with a good fcs school today. Iowa thrives on lowish expectations. In saying that, I want one more score and complete shutout. Go Iowa and go big ten today.

The Ferentz haters are like:

image.png

Reactions: dbrocket
The defense worked their tails off all day and now Parker screws up the defensive scheme to put ISU in a position to score. Thanks for effort, but no shut out for you.

The defense worked their tails off all day and now Parker screws up the defensive scheme to put ISU in a position to score. Thanks for effort, but no shut out for you.

Or Mabin and King aren't in there stuck on their WRs like glue. Fleming got abused that drive.

Quick observation is that the past couple years we have let fcs uni hang in games... We sort of shut the door on that with a good fcs school today. Iowa thrives on lowish expectations. In saying that, I want one more score and complete shutout. Go Iowa and go big ten today.

Kind of nice change to see us keeping the throttle on. Last several seasons have seen us struggle with the teams we are supposed to beat.

Don't believe they should let off the gas. With the ISU score, I don't want it to appear the game was closer than it is.

If I was on a 2nd team D, I'd be afraid to go back to the sideline after that. 1st team will be whoopin some A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT