ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL IOWA vs. isu Game Thread*****

Still think that Bohannon shuts it down to heal up, but this team is better than almost anybody thought that it would be. Have to wonder if he’s considering keeping it running

Solid performance.

I didn't think much one way or another about prohm. But after last year in IC with his behavior and that d!pshit jacobson kid it's F@#! prohm and F@#! isu basketall.

Now that they've been disposed of, time to forget about them until next year's game.

Garza’s mouth at the end of the season:

_77517139_kielrexfeatures.jpg
AND YOU CAN COUNT ON ME WAITING FOR YOU IN THE PARKING LOT. This is a quote from the movie Happy Gilmore. RIP Richard Kiel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Call me rocket
While I fully understand the Curse will strike unexpectedly this is a fun and very likeable team.

Huge win in a game where few gave the boys a chance. Now 2-0 against the Big 6/8/12/? Huge road win, especially if the Clowns have a good season. Also 2 in a row against the Clowns and another year of gloating.
Verb Haliburton. Verb Prom; and most especially Verb X Foster.

Of course we do start three 4* top 100 players, a 4* top 120 player and CJ. We've got a little game changer in another 4* top 120 players and a couple experienced other guys on the pine. This team should be good and they are.

Last edited:
No shit? I just love that kid. My guys in Iowa City said he and CJ talk shit constantly, but taunting the crowd in Ames. That's like blowing kisses at Nebraska. Epic.
The camera cut to the bench and toussaint was dead in the middle of the screen standing looking around and waving to the crowd lol I loved it as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT