ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

I have yet to find info that says the portal will be open for wrestling prior to next season. I can’t find anything on special portal rules for grad transfers. Everything I read says they have to enter in their sport’s window like everyone else. So if this mystery “Tarcori Jeemer” character isn’t already in the portal, he’s not coming.

Would appreciate it if someone could show me something different.

I haven't been able to find anything like that for Winter sports either. Fall and Spring sports both have an additional window, but nothing for Winter. Seems unfair actually, but must be some reason for it.

I got teased being too positive a few pages back, but, seriously, why aren’t all of you ecstatic? I count 8 legitimate AA contenders (w/Cali at 57 or possibly Teemer), and 4 that could/should be top 3. Even being iffy at 33/41, the three instant upgrades at 49/84/H strengthen a team most will favor for 2nd, ahead of Ohio State. That’s not faint praise from a mouthy Lion fan. That’s objectivity from a fan of wrestling.

I got teased being too positive a few pages back, but, seriously, why aren’t all of you ecstatic? I count 8 legitimate AA contenders (w/Cali at 57 or possibly Teemer), and 4 that could/should be top 3. Even being iffy at 33/41, the three instant upgrades at 49/84/H strengthen a team most will favor for 2nd, ahead of Ohio State. That’s not faint praise from a mouthy Lion fan. That’s objectivity from a fan of wrestling.
It’s the right direction. But adding Teemer and Caliendo at 157 is premature immaculation, imo.

Reactions: HikeNatParks
I think if Teemer is not currently in the portal, then we can't be talking to/recruiting him. So we likely have to wait until he's in the portal before we learn any more information on our chances with him

Reactions: 12tdsaw
Dont be coming over here with all your positivity and stuff, buuuuurrrp

When jokes go over people's heads, most of the time it's because the joke's not funny. And, you're the same guy who LOLs after all your comments, it all makes sense now
Or they’re dumb…..🤣🤣🤣, that last part is just for you….🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s the right direction. But adding Teemer and Caliendo at 157 is premature immaculation, imo.
images

Reactions: el dub
Or they’re dumb…..🤣🤣🤣, that last part is just for you….🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm dumb because his joke was not-so funny and went over most people's head? And for the record, I caught your bad humor. That's why I didn't reply to your comment asking questions. Again, get funnier.

He was so close. If Drake had on blue and white, Figs would have had to mix it up in the middle with a whole different kind of match. I'd think he is more 50/50 right now for champ at 126.
He definitely was. Figs beat Davis 3-2 in the quarters, I loved it, however Figs danced his ass off and didn’t get called for stalling. It still makes me smile.

Reactions: sdvike
He definitely was. Figs beat Davis 3-2 in the quarters, I loved it, however Figs danced his ass off and didn’t get called for stalling. It still makes me smile.
Figs is definitely talented, tends to tighten up and play defense like many against top competition. Drake did all year up to the last loss to the beard in Bigs tourney and then it clicked and he was back to no brake Drake. I would love to see these guys go at it round 2 in that all star meet in Pennsylvania next season.

125 Diversent - Cruz
133 Frost - Ayala
141 Echemendia - Block
149 Paniro - Parco
157 Chittum - Siebrecht
165 ? - Caliendo
174 Gaitan - Arnold
184 Bockman - Brands
197 Carroll - Glazier
Hwt Bastida - Kueter

A lot of good matches
I'll go with a 59-0 hawks win. 1 point deducted for Ferrari punching chittum in the balls

125 Diversent - Cruz
133 Frost - Ayala
141 Echemendia - Block
149 Paniro - Parco
157 Chittum - Siebrecht
165 ? - Caliendo
174 Gaitan - Arnold
184 Bockman - Brands
197 Carroll - Glazier
Hwt Bastida - Kueter

A lot of good matches
So Naak sits for one season?
I bet that goes well.

Just guessing. His results haven't been that great. He might be able to beat the UVU transfer.
I agree.

In high school, the 182# weight class and above tend to be pretty shallow in athletic talent because those kids play football. He certainly didn't have anything for Arnold in high school.

• Haha
Reactions: BGon4ND
Good one. Carroll was obviously late stages for ISU.
I greatly appreciate your contributions and updates and understand info with recruiting is often very fluid and changing often. It seems to keep getting harder and harder for insiders to share good info at expense of getting chastised when something changes and doesn't work out, but I for one really appreciate learning of any information that can be shared.

I would have loved to see the Hawks land Carroll but the concerns of maintaining 197 for multiple seasons are legit in my opinion. It could end up being not as big of a miss if he grows or isn't effective down at 197 since we have BK entering his career as the starter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT