ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

Yep, then PSU can sit with with the big boys of college wrestling.
Someone should tell that to all the elite recruits PSU is pulling in. Its getting so bad, they are gonna have to use alot of their NIL money on keeping backups that have to sit a year or two. Maybe we can get Bob to switch schools. He wont have to cheat that way. He can just make offers to the kids Cael already has waiting for their shot...

Reactions: el dub
well I should post something really POSITIVE now since the PSU Trolls say I hate PSU more than I like Iowa and I only post negative stuff about PSU. Its a great day to be an Iowa wrestling fan and I only hope we land some of these big time recruits and spend as much NIL money as Smalls says we have... SPEND IT ALL !!!!!!! and the post about the PSU Trolls showing their real sides on here as they constantly claim they are only here for the great wrestling discussion reminds me of all the guys who Bought Playboy magazines for the riveting news articles.... Have a great day fellas

Someone should tell that to all the elite recruits PSU is pulling in. Its getting so bad, they are gonna have to use alot of their NIL money on keeping backups that have to sit a year or two. Maybe we can get Bob to switch schools. He wont have to cheat that way. He can just make offers to the kids Cael already has waiting for their shot...
Iron Hawk KNOWS your recruiting success will ultimately be your downfall.

Reactions: GiApet
Love how all these wrestling talking heads that need the publicity always throw shit against the wall trying to hurt the Hawks.

The most vocal and involved fan base in college wrestling can see the motivation and the reasons behind it.

Fvck those clowns.
Paid Iowa haters?

And wrestle their duals in a glorified high school gym with noise pumped in so it sounds louder.
OK. Still 2 very different sells pitches.

Penn State - Come wrestle in front of 7,000 fans, 16,000 once a year and win multiple championships.

Iowa - Come wrestle in front of the most fans and watch Penn State kids rack up the championships.

Reactions: Vic Vaselino
No. Most schools talk about developing and training champions. Penn State walks that walk.
Many different schools train and develop NCAA Championship wrestlers. I guess you never watch too many NCAA Wrestling championships to know lots of other schools get the same results... individual champs. I guess I haven't seen Ped St go 10 for 10 lately.

Reactions: Bobhaywood
yes. it's a good living tbh.
I Win In Your Face GIF by Film Riot

Reactions: smalls103

For the record, I hope Bob is around your program forever. I'd also like to See Tom sign another extension soon...
Appreciate that, I hope Bob is around the program forever and if Tom wants a contract extension, I'd be happy if he got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT