ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

There can't be many schools who have out AA'ed Iowa at 197-HWT in the past 10 years or so. To be fair, that's only one measure and perhaps it falls apart if you include 184 as well. Certainly one can harp on development or what have you of the individual athletes, but I don't think one can say Iowa hasn't been good in the upper weights.
It all depends. If the goal for a very talented kid is to become a highly conditioned, tough SOB who will likely AA multiple times Iowa is a solid choice. If winning national titles is the goal there are better places to go.

There can't be many schools who have out AA'ed Iowa at 197-HWT in the past 10 years or so. To be fair, that's only one measure and perhaps it falls apart if you include 184 as well. Certainly one can harp on development or what have you of the individual athletes, but I don't think one can say Iowa hasn't been good in the upper weights.
looking in, the most consistent weight after 125 and 133 for Iowa is Heavy.

Ok I see what you're saying.

How far back do you want to go? Take last year out of the equation, and you had a 5x All-American (Warner) and a 4x (Cassioppi) as recently as 2023. That's not too shabby.
I kinda always looked at Cass as underachieving but you are right. AA every year is good.

Reactions: el dub
It all depends. If the goal for a very talented kid is to become a highly conditioned, tough SOB who will likely AA multiple times Iowa is a solid choice. If winning national titles is the goal there are better places to go.
yea say F*** state so i can make you look like a total fool with FACTS!!! Many MANY more TOP recruits have FAILED under the great krailure then have succeeded! Why do you thing they had 4 transfers in the line up this year alone.

AND get this!!!! that is with having the very best recruits by far already in the room! Honestly, a monkey could coach better but most don't want to hear what is REALLY taking place over there!!!

yea say F*** state so i can make you look like a total fool with FACTS!!! Many MANY more TOP recruits have FAILED under the great krailure then have succeeded! Why do you thing they had 4 transfers in the line up this year alone.

AND get this!!!! that is with having the very best recruits by far already in the room! Honestly, a monkey could coach better but most don't want to hear what is REALLY taking place over there!!!
My monkey can beat up your monkey.

Reactions: USPMAN

I’d love to hear what is going on over there, let’s hear facts, not opinions.

Winning championships with a wealth of talent? Because results do still matter in consensual reality.

is your good news related to the supposed second transfer window, or is it recruiting-related - or something else?
I've learned there is no additional window for grad transfers. They can decide to transfer at any time as long as academic requirements to graduate are met. Multiple have stated Aug 1 as intention to possibly transfer (enter portal in their mind) and that may be due to them having to take summer classes in order to graduate.

I've learned there is no additional window for grad transfers. They can decide to transfer at any time as long as academic requirements to graduate are met. Multiple have stated Aug 1 as intention to possibly transfer (enter portal in their mind) and that may be due to them having to take summer classes in order to graduate.
exciting. thanks for the response

it also makes me think that we arent talking about Teemer. Hard to believe he wouldn't already have met graduation requirements in 6 years

I’d love to hear what is going on over there, let’s hear facts, not opinions.
Please look at the numbers! Really is very simple, was able to scam the system using Fat$$$$Mans slush fund. Many more failed then went on to win. Along the way, they have used multiply "shady" tactics. NOT even sure what is going on with the officials when in F*** happy nitwit valley??? But it is a disgrace!!!
Winning championships with a wealth of talent? Because results do still matter in consensual reality.
^^^ this guy I am not sure even knows what he is trying to say?

Bottom line at this point is, you better find out how to match them recruit for recruit???

I think you’re mistaken. This would be accurate under the old transfer rules but the new rules states grad transfers must enter the portal and before May 1st.

Reactions: TarpHawk
That's what I thought. We'll find out soon enough.
From my understanding there are 2 ways around it 1. Would be if there was a reduction in scholarship money which would open up an additional 30 day portal window or 2. He was released from the program. I can see him potentially being granted a release by Zeke

From my understanding there are 2 ways around it 1. Would be if there was a reduction in scholarship money which would open up an additional 30 day portal window or 2. He was released from the program. I can see him potentially being granted a release by Zeke

This would explain it, actually. Scholarship money being revolved, effective 8/1, and it is something that would allow for him to enter the portal.

it also makes me think that we arent talking about Teemer. Hard to believe he wouldn't already have met graduation requirements in 6 years

It’s Teemer. It’s been said several times. Stop trying to investigate a case that’s already solved. 😂

Reactions: pawrestler4life
Please look at the numbers! Really is very simple, was able to scam the system using Fat$$$$Mans slush fund. Many more failed then went on to win. Along the way, they have used multiply "shady" tactics. NOT even sure what is going on with the officials when in F*** happy nitwit valley??? But it is a disgrace!!!
Again, where are the facts….. don’t just tell us, show us. You talk blah blah blah… All these accusations yet you never have the proof. You must be a Biden supporter.

Again, where are the facts….. don’t just tell us, show us. You talk blah blah blah… All these accusations yet you never have the proof. You must be a Biden supporter.
Ironturd a Biden supporter? That's a laugh. He's the king of the felony convict's cult. Rants on just like the Sexual Abuser himself.

Bottom line at this point is, you better find out how to match them recruit for recruit???
You’re faulting their abundance of talent?

The B1G network is showing a replay of the Iowa PSU match this evening. Watch and learn.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk224
Imagine this lineup….

125: Ayala
133: Cannon
141: Block
149: Parco
157: Teemer
165:Cali
174: Gabe/Brands/PK
184:Brands/Gabe/PK
197: Glazier
Hwt: BK

Honestly feel we would have a punchers chance at Karl and his Kronies. Without Starcrap and Kerk coming back that team would beat them.

Imagine this lineup….

125: Ayala
133: Cannon
141: Block
149: Parco
157: Teemer
165:Cali
174: Gabe/Brands/PK
184:Brands/Gabe/PK
197: Glazier
Hwt: BK

Honestly feel we would have a punchers chance at Karl and his Kronies. Without Starcrap and Kerk coming back that team would beat them.

That team might lose every single match to this year’s Penn State team.

I wouldn’t bet the house on it but it’s possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT