ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

This is his sixth year, I'd hope he's graduated by now. Either way didn't care for how his antics against ADS in the 2022 B10 title, trying to get him to lose his cool when they scored early on him. But it didn't work and ADS came back and won anyway, and then beat him again at Nationals.
Iowa fan complaining about antics? Ads was a douche and had many issues I’d sit this one out

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD and USPMAN
You're a little bitch.....a tiny tiny bitch
Man Motorcycle GIF by DevX Art

You can talk Sandusky all you want, I will agree with all of it……any psu fans that wouldn’t agree with you are effed.
What about Long, what about the Taco Bell incident. There is also tweet out there that says tell me you are still cheering for M&M after he shot my dog…. Picture of a girl about 16 with her dog that he allegedly shot.

What about Long, what about the Taco Bell incident. There is also tweet out there that says tell me you are still cheering for M&M after he shot my dog…. Picture of a girl about 16 with her dog that he allegedly shot.
PSU fans talked about Long a lot. As well as Taco Bell.

Nobody wanted Long around after the incident that occurred to get him thrown out. Cael took him with a known alcohol issue. It didn't work out and there wasn't anybody making excuses for him the incident came to light.

Ruth got a DUI. Pretty sure an Iowa starter got a DUI last off-season as well. No PSU posters over here railing about Tom's decision making on that one. In fact, I'd say Rathjen has a level of respect as a tough kid.

If all the Ferrari's brought to the table was a drinking incident, the level of ridicule and sarcasm - here, the PSU board, and elsewhere - would be minimal.

I'd throw Downey in as well. It's not that hard to figure out that some numbnuts are just bad people.

Long - yup ( going on 14 years back now).
Downy - yup ( going on 5, 6 years and pretty much out of public discourse).
Two Ferrari's - yup.

Last edited:
PSU fans talked about Long a lot. As well as Taco Bell.

Nobody wanted Long around after the incident that occurred to get him thrown out. Cael took him with a known alcohol issue. It didn't work out and there wasn't anybody making excuses for him the incident came to light.

Ruth got a DUI. Pretty sure an Iowa starter got a DUI last off-season as well. No PSU posters over here railing about Tom's decision making on that one. In fact, I'd say Rathjen has a level of respect as a tough kid.

If all the Ferrari's brought to the table was a drinking incident, the level of ridicule and sarcasm - here, the PSU board, and elsewhere - would be minimal.

I'd throw Downey in as well. It's not that hard to figure out that some numbnuts are just bad people.

Long - yup ( going on 14 years back now).
Downy - yup ( going on 5, 6 years and pretty much out of public discourse).
Two Ferrari's - yup.
So surprising that oldestandgreatest had nothing to say to this. I guess he didn't see your post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT