ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

Saw mineo said that Ramos turned down iowa. Is this that transfer you all have been foreshadowing, or is this just more mineo nonsense?

I would but I can’t click on anything that has Basch involved. Guy is a total handjob
I’ll give you the gist then.
He thinks Drake is going 133 if they can find a 25 in the portal, if not he will try to make 25
Iowa offered a lot for Carroll and Ramos
Parco/Teemer were supposed to be a package deal but it fell through and Parco still came
Fellers thinks Iowa will outbid everybody for these upcoming recruits
Willie says we have the biggest war chest in the sport right now

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
Interesting interview by smalls linked above. He gets a lot of his Iowa info and ideas from the cesspool.

What I liked about it… Iowa is apparently going after a ton of talent. That’s the best news we’ve had in awhile, imo.
Ummm does tnt have a choice? Honestly it's a 2nd to 10th situation, and if it's 10th tnt are gone with BG with the gavel.

Ummm does tnt have a choice? Honestly it's a 2nd to 10th situation, and if it's 10th tnt are gone with BG with the gavel.

Surprised Wait What GIF

How does this work? Was Ramos in the portal? I assume Ramos approached Iowa to see what he could get for nil and check out the Hawk wrestling coaches.

Reactions: el dub
I disagree. It’s one piece at a time. No one knows how things will play out in March. Odd things happen. Injuries happen.

I don’t concede. And doubt TnT will be happy with anything less than team title. One piece at a time.

How does this work? Was Ramos in the portal? I assume Ramos approached Iowa to see what he could get for nil and check out the Hawk wrestling coaches.
Iowa can tell people what they would offer Ramos and those people who are not associated with the University of Iowa or the wrestling team can approach Ramos with the offer.

Reactions: donboy6499
Iowa can tell people what they would offer Ramos and those people who are not associated with the University of Iowa or the wrestling team can approach Ramos with the offer.
Or Ramos could call Telford and ask how heavy the sack would potentially be.

Reactions: Gusaford
Crookham is by himself at tier 1 in my opinione guys .
The depressing thing is they went very hard after Carroll knowing they were cutting AJ loose, and he came to Iowa for the fricken clones🥵. Willie claims they are back Lockett, but sounds like clones have better shot at him if he leaves ok st. Big war chest is great if you can find someone who wants all that money. They at least admit we are in play for Bo, but still think distant 4th at best. I understand PSU, but far behind an unproven Taylor at ok st, and tOSU were big recruits go to die, except Mendez. That’s depressing.

Reactions: Sandor45
The depressing thing is they went very hard after Carroll knowing they were cutting AJ loose, and he came to Iowa for the fricken clones🥵. Willie claims they are back Lockett, but sounds like clones have better shot at him if he leaves ok st. Big war chest is great if you can find someone who wants all that money. They at least admit we are in play for Bo, but still think distant 4th at best. I understand PSU, but far behind an unproven Taylor at ok st, and tOSU were big recruits go to die, except Mendez. That’s depressing.
We’re prolly not getting the whole story, but if Iowa can’t bring in the top transfers with a big war chest then it’s definitely depressing.

So Hawk coaches tell the money people to go make an offer but just wondering how they know who will consider it. Did Ramos put himself in play or do nil people initiate the offers hoping he will look at Hawks?

So Hawk coaches tell the money people to go make an offer but just wondering how they know who will consider it. Did Ramos put himself in play or do nil people initiate the offers hoping he will look at Hawks?
I am not sure, that’s just how I think it happens. I believe Iowa is just offering guys and seeing if it is enough for them to portal here. Willie brought up a good point that Iowa is doing a disservice by not spending the money because the donors will keep replenishing it. I wish they would spend it on HWC talent tho.

Nm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT