ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

Cali, i have a request

(first off, thank you for doing the lord's work)

but please use TrackWrestling and actual points scored rather than template placement points.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm a big dummy and forgot that track has those kind of stats in a spreadsheet compatible format. I should be able to do the calculations fairly quickly (at least for the years that Track has available).

Reactions: el dub
1sw9jn.jpg

Reactions: IACub
I’m really glad to see AJ make it official publicly. That opens up the weight to anyone else interested in coming onboard but hesitant due to not knowing if AJ will be around.

I see those posts as desperately advertising availablity due to lack of interest from other programs.
It sure seems like no major program is willing to take a gamble on him. And I’m not sure his ego will allow him to go to a small school.

I’m also assuming there’s a reason why he’s not already going MMA. My experience with other guys like him tells me he’s probably not great at taking a punch.

I’m really curious what his plan C would be.

It sure seems like no major program is willing to take a gamble on him. And I’m not sure his ego will allow him to go to a small school.

I’m also assuming there’s a reason why he’s not already going MMA. My experience with other guys like him tells me he’s probably not great at taking a punch.

Rutgers always seemed like the fit for him to me, we’ll see soon.

I don’t feel like he would have smile faces if Angelo was leaving. Can we get Chittum back now?
Definitely not until at least Anthony is officially gone as well. He's the one who actually assaulted Chittum, not AJ. Even then, doubtful. LOL. The only way you have a chance to get Chittum back is for AJ and Anthony to go to ISU.

He needed a RS last year for sure. I think he gets one this year and will be very good come 25/26. We also really need at 157.

Why would a true freshman that turned 21 within a week after NCAA finals need a redshirt? What a wild statement.

Why would Iowa want Chittum back?

He had zero marquee wins last season.

None!

Beating an NCAA finalist is pretty good in my book.

Chittum is a talented guy who has some things to put together before he can be considered a great folkstyler.

Rutgers always seemed like the fit for him to me, we’ll see soon.
He'd be a great heel in MMA. Maybe he wants no part of Bo? 🤣

I don't know much about Rutgers but they probably don't feel the juice is worth the squeeze. Danny Hurley summed it up best in regards to recruiting.

Why would a true freshman that turned 21 within a week after NCAA finals need a redshirt? What a wild statement.

Beating an NCAA finalist is pretty good in my book.

Chittum is a talented guy who has some things to put together before he can be considered a great folkstyler.
And a RS would have helped with that.

Reactions: DirkTang1

Only fans?

• Haha
Reactions: ping72 and Gabe582
Only fans?
You’re onto something. Would be perfect WWE heel if he had heavyweight size. If he does land at a D1 college and meets up with Zach at the tournament, they better have security close to the mat, I can only imagine how salty that will get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT