ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

So Iowa has a new transfer in the room but it’s a secret? Ahh come on
So far the only insider’s prediction that has come true was AJ leaving. That one wasn’t exactly going out on a limb after the SS and knowing our new young AD isn’t afraid to play hard ball, unlike Barta. I do hope they are correct saying we have a big name coming, but I’m already getting sick of these expensive 1 year rentals if they aren’t winning championships to give us good exposure on finals night. I would be more excited about landing top 10 high school recruits, or a blue chip like AJ with 3 years left, minus the controversy.

Dake will be a great consolation prize.
I'd take Dake. The only thing I question about Kyle is his desire to recruit. Does he have the personality to glad hand and happy talk on the phone and in person. I know nothing about Kyle except what I see and he comes across as somewhat introverted. Maybe that's just his gameday face/persona.

Reactions: Hawkgma
You can talk Sandusky all you want, I will agree with all of it……any psu fans that wouldn’t agree with you are effed.
Seconded. May Sand-scum rot in jail, the guilt eroding his sanity like a flesh-eating cancer, making each day a fresh panic worse than the last. My dark side unapologetically hopes he took physical abuse from fellow inmates for his horrors. He’s a human stain Penn State will never scrub clean. Yes, Iowa fans should heap all the verbal abuse they can on him, and, when they’re done, heap more. No, a university shouldn’t be smeared over the acts of one mentally defective pervert and those found guilty of looking the other way. Small-minded cowards who project such blanket blame have their own stain.
Back on thread, I think Teemer weighs the higher NIL enticement, the better room and conference competition, the more exciting team trophy race, and pal Parco’s input before becoming a grad transfer Hawk.

Reactions: USPMAN and el dub
I have a dream, and that dream is that someday people will stop confusing "it was posted on the Internet" with "inside information."
Some people have a desperate need for attention and to feel important. I reckon more so today than days gone by and we have the internet to thank for that. It’s a gift and a curse.

Reactions: jack66 and 12tdsaw
So far the only insider’s prediction that has come true was AJ leaving. That one wasn’t exactly going out on a limb after the SS and knowing our new young AD isn’t afraid to play hard ball, unlike Barta. I do hope they are correct saying we have a big name coming, but I’m already getting sick of these expensive 1 year rentals if they aren’t winning championships to give us good exposure on finals night. I would be more excited about landing top 10 high school recruits, or a blue chip like AJ with 3 years left, minus the controversy.
Agree the 1 year rentals are not ideal, but can't sit idle and get blown out. I will say unless someone is stroking the check for these transfers, there's nothing to get sick about. That's just the situation we are in. Hopefully recruiting more hammers is on the horizon.

Now to the transfers. We have Parco and 2 more grad transfers who have verballed. One should be in the room no later than next week and on campus by mid July, pending admission acceptance. The other's timetable is less certain last time I checked. Unsure if either have informed their coaches, thus keeping a lid on names getting out for now. One will not be a surprise.

Agreed, is it cool to see new faces in the black n gold that I’ve seen succeed elsewhere? Of course but I’d rather see those guys grow in the room and peak at Iowa.

I have a dream, and that dream is that someday people will stop confusing "it was posted on the Internet" with "inside information."
Didn't MLK say something similar "I have a dream that a person will be judged by the quality of his posts and not the color of his skin"

Agree the 1 year rentals are not ideal, but can't sit idle and get blown out. I will say unless someone is stroking the check for these transfers, there's nothing to get sick about. That's just the situation we are in. Hopefully recruiting more hammers is on the horizon.

Now to the transfers. We have Parco and 2 more grad transfers who have verballed. One should be in the room no later than next week and on campus by mid July, pending admission acceptance. The other's timetable is less certain last time I checked. Unsure if either have informed their coaches, thus keeping a lid on names getting out for now. One will not be a surprise.
So, one WILL be a surprise?

AAs with 1 year left
125: Noto, Caleb Smith, Tanner Jordan, Ramos
133: Ragusin, Orine
141: Ryan Jack
149: D’Emilio
157: Teemer, Ed Scott
165: Peyton Hall, Ramirez
174: Devos, Ruth, Pasiuk
184: Munoz, Salazar, David Key
197: Stephen Buchanan, Elam, Beard
285: Ghadiali
I took out the obvious people that weren’t transferring (Star, Keck, Kerk etc.)

AAs with 1 year left
125: Noto, Caleb Smith, Tanner Jordan, Ramos
133: Ragusin, Orine
141: Ryan Jack
149: D’Emilio
157: Teemer, Ed Scott
165: Peyton Hall, Ramirez
174: Devos, Ruth, Pasiuk
184: Munoz, Salazar, David Key
197: Stephen Buchanan, Elam, Beard
285: Ghadiali
I took out the obvious people that weren’t transferring (Star, Keck, Kerk etc.)
No Cannon?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT