ADVERTISEMENT

***Official USMNT CONCACAF final thread***

• Thread starter anon_ts5cfra6drv7r
  • Start date
Somebody who knows soccer better than me please tell me where I’m wrong because I don’t know much.

Why did we fire Klinsman as coach a few years back? Seems like we haven’t done much of anything since then. But then again we don’t have a ton of stars either so maybe the coach doesn’t matter much.

giphy.gif

Ok, the long ball from the other side of midfield doesn't work if that is the only strategy you use. The 4 Mexican defenders will have it covered every time. At some point, you have to bring it up the field.

Boyd must be hurt. He was the best player on the field for the first 3 games and then he quit getting playing time. Maybe he is hurt.

9 minutes to go, no one around him, ball at his feet 30 yds from goal and his first move is to pass it backwards - Michael Bradley

After not challenging either 50-50 ball with the entire team in the box. I just dont see what coaches see in him. He is the most frustrating player on our team and has been for years. I know that will be Tyler Adam's spot but it could have been Roldans spot now. I don't get what Berlhalters plan is here.

6 minutes left and we will get 90 seconds of actual soccer. FIFA needs to fix time wasting.

Bradly can’t run me down and I am 50.

The thing for Bradley, is, he’s ultimately suffered from unreasonable expectations because he became a regular for the first team when his dad was the coach. Similar to the sky high expectations for Fran’s sons in hoops. What he is, when on form, is a solid defending midfielder.

I'm so glad Bradley is still out there and Boyd is sitting on the bench.

The thing for Bradley, is, he’s ultimately suffered from unreasonable expectations because he became a regular for the first team when his dad was the coach. Similar to the sky high expectations for Fran’s sons in hoops. What he is, when on form, is a solid defending midfielder.
When has that been? If ever. He turned it over again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT