ADVERTISEMENT

Okla State at Iowa

I don't the meet listed on Flo upcoming events. I suppose the answer is obvious but are they not airing it?

Don't know, but BTN is (they are affiliated these days though are they not?)
That was my understanding when I bought the Flo membership yes. Makes me nervous they don't have it on the events calender and it wasn't listed in the events to watch this weekend article.

That was my understanding when I bought the Flo membership yes. Makes me nervous they don't have it on the events calender and it wasn't listed in the events to watch this weekend article.

It’s on Flo, don’t worry.

Hope not but I guess they could have got it wrong on the press release.
The way I understood it originally anything covered by BTN would be picked up by Flo. I could have that wrong meaning I'll have to pay for BTN also I guess. I looked at the events down the road and Iowa is absent there also. ??

As unbiased as possible...

Lee fall Piccinnini 6-0(Piccinnini likes to be pinned by Hawkeyes)

Brock mdec Glynn 6-4(Tough match for Paul)

Hiel dec Turk 6-7(I think Vince gets the nod and avoids bonus)

Sorensen dec Martinez 9-7(Typical Sorney match)

Kemerer tech Blaylock(?) 14-7(Hope Dough can get the fall)

Rogers fall Marinelli 14-13(I don't wanna make this pick, but Rogers is extremely dangerous with a style and body that Alex will have to prove he can overcome. If Alex avoids the big move I think he wins by 1-2 TDs)

Gunther dec Smith 17-13(I think Gunther outlasts Smith and wins a close one late or in OT)

Moore dec Bowman 17-16(Just going with my gut. Could see Bowman winning it on conditioning late)

Wiegel dec Wilcke 17-19(Wilcke has to prove he can get out from underneath Weigel)

Stoll dec White 20-19(I think Sam controls the match throughout and wins comfortably with a TD or 2 and a couple stall calls)

TONS of variables... Can't wait.

If you aren't capable of shooting with both arms tied up, you shouldn't let someone tie both your arms up. Jus' sayin'...
Yes, my Cowboy friend. TNT has a very compelling point. Unfortunately, your argument is kind of like saying, "I had that guy beat, but he kept getting to my legs and exposing my back, so what could I do? Ref just stood there!"

Reactions: el dub
As unbiased as possible...

Lee fall Piccinnini 6-0(Piccinnini likes to be pinned by Hawkeyes)

Brock mdec Glynn 6-4(Tough match for Paul)

Hiel dec Turk 6-7(I think Vince gets the nod and avoids bonus)

Sorensen dec Martinez 9-7(Typical Sorney match)

Kemerer tech Blaylock(?) 14-7(Hope Dough can get the fall)

Rogers fall Marinelli 14-13(I don't wanna make this pick, but Rogers is extremely dangerous with a style and body that Alex will have to prove he can overcome. If Alex avoids the big move I think he wins by 1-2 TDs)

Gunther dec Smith 17-13(I think Gunther outlasts Smith and wins a close one late or in OT)

Moore dec Bowman 17-16(Just going with my gut. Could see Bowman winning it on conditioning late)

Wiegel dec Wilcke 17-19(Wilcke has to prove he can get out from underneath Weigel)

Stoll dec White 20-19(I think Sam controls the match throughout and wins comfortably with a TD or 2 and a couple stall calls)

TONS of variables... Can't wait.
No way Rogers pins the bull. He will be lucky to win the match. Iowa pulls the upset here. Go Hawks!!!

125 Lee - Maj - 4-0
133 Brock - Maj - 4-4
141 Heil - Dec - 4-7
149 Sorensen - Maj - 8-7; think T&T will tell him we need bonus points and he'll deliver.
157 Kememer - TF - 13-7
165 Marinelli - Dec 16-7
174 Smith - Dec - 16-10
184 Bowman - Dec - 19-10; think he'll win this one...he's been close.
197 Weigel - Dec - 19-13; huge test for Cash...hoping he can pull the upset!
Hwt Stoll - Dec - 22-13; this match will be either 7 minutes of pain or about 6 minutes of pain avoidance. Pain equals a decision by Stoll, with White suffering excessive mat burns and a few torn ligaments; pain avoidance equals a DQ (stall calls).

No way Rogers pins the bull. He will be lucky to win the match. Iowa pulls the upset here. Go Hawks!!!

I concur. While Rogers does have some falls this year, they mostly came against 2nd and 3rd tier competition...OK, maybe not as high as 3rd tier. Think this will be a grinder won by the bull. He seems more confident each time out despite how close his matches are.

Reactions: Dagboi
The way I understood it originally anything covered by BTN would be picked up by Flo. I could have that wrong meaning I'll have to pay for BTN also I guess. I looked at the events down the road and Iowa is absent there also. ??

If you get the BTN Channel on your regular cable or direct tv package then you don't have to pay anything extra. It's on TV.
I think it's the same for the PSU/Iowa match [and the 16 or so other matches BTN selected for their TV channel], that will not be simulcast/shared by FLO. All the rest will.

If you get the BTN Channel on your regular cable or direct tv package then you don't have to pay anything extra. It's on TV.
I think it's the same for the PSU/Iowa match [and the 16 or so other matches BTN selected for their TV channel], that will not be simulcast/shared by FLO. All the rest will.
It would appear I'm screwed. I don't have BTN and it doesn't look like they have an option to buy a membership online other than for plus. I'e got a really groovy Flo membership though! Either have to go somewhere and watch or listen on the radio.

It would appear I'm screwed. I don't have BTN and it doesn't look like they have an option to buy a membership online other than for plus. I'e got a really groovy Flo membership though! Either have to go somewhere and watch or listen on the radio.

Time to find a bar.

You mean if Alex avoids the big move he wins by a TD or 2?

As bad as you make it sound, I think that's about right. Would sure like to see him open up a bit against ranked opponents, and if being more offense minded does go bad, I'd rather he learn now as opposed to learning in March at NCAAs...

Scroll down on the main page of topic threads and read through the one concerning link for match and replay of IA vs MSU.

Report back with answers or questions.

Reactions: Edgar Wade
I think they each win 5 but OSU will get more bonus points at 33 and 41...
I find it unlikely that they out bonus us. They only have a realistic chance at bonus at 133 and 141. We have a realistic chance at bonus at 125, maybe 149, 157, and HWT. I think we get two falls/tech falls out of 125/157/HWT

Reactions: Dagboi and el dub
As bad as you make it sound, I think that's about right. Would sure like to see him open up a bit against ranked opponents, and if being more offense minded does go bad, I'd rather he learn now as opposed to learning in March at NCAAs...

I'm not trying to make it sound bad, just pointing out that I had mentioned pretty much the exact same prediction you did in my parenthesis.

Alex will be doing quite well to get the W however it may come on Sunday.

Scroll down on the main page of topic threads and read through the one concerning link for match and replay of IA vs MSU.

Report back with answers or questions.
That will be great. Thanks much, I'll be watching for the link

I already checked my DVR schedule to ensure it’s being recorded.
LOL me too, unfortunately will be on a flight back from a recruiting trip in Connecticut. I have to turn my phone off otherwise a friend will text me and will ruin my taping- it never fails

Get the BTN package for a couple of months. Oklahoma State, Ohio State, Michigan, Minnesota and Penn State duals are on the BTN. Not to forget some coverage of the Big 10s and the NCCA tournament. Go Hawks!!!

Reactions: Edgar Wade
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT