ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma football player Spencer Jones gets his ass beat in

I remember a video from a street fight in Austin. Probably a 6’5” 320 offensive lineman pushed a chick and a smaller guy with MMA background just destroyed him

I wouldn’t mess with anyone. Just not worth it. Thankfully I am pretty chill and have not been into too many situations as such

Watching that video makes me think Jean Jacket got the worst in the fight. No mention of his injuries. The video cut off while he was getting hammered, may have even been unconcious from the head to the wall.

You never know who can fight. If a guy is small and not backing down from a fight maybe consider why he doesn't seem intimidated. Maybe he'll get his ass beat and he's just a cocky douche. But maybe you are running into a guy that went to state wrestling at like 145 lbs for four years. Or maybe he's an MMA guy. But either way, there ain't a lot to gain.

Yep. For those of us on the ped mall back in the day when several members of the basketball team and the wrestling team went after each other outside Fieldhouse.

Sure have, have you been in one cube boy? As already explained to your dumbass, they went above and beyond the threat they were presented with. Bashing someone's face repeatedly while having them in a choke hold is nowhere in the same realm as a shoulder shove. You idiots keep referencing no rules in fights, but we are talking real world here with real laws and consequences. Not some macho bravado BS.

I assume you won your fight, based on your internet attitude. When did you decide it was over? Your opponent must not have been very tough.

Have you read the self defense laws for Oklahoma?

Cube boy? Really?

I was fortunate enough to live relatively middle class for 2/3 of my childhood. Those 6 years or so when I didn't live that way were in a really bad hood. If you got into a fight, you tried to make sure the other guy couldn't hit you back, Those are the rules.

Reactions: SB_SB
I assume you won your fight, based on your internet attitude. When did you decide it was over? Your opponent must not have been very tough.

Have you read the self defense laws for Oklahoma?

Cube boy? Really?

I was fortunate enough to live relatively middle class for 2/3 of my childhood. Those 6 years or so when I didn't live that way were in a really bad hood. If you got into a fight, you tried to make sure the other guy couldn't hit you back, Those are the rules.

You know what doesn't care about those rules you had in elementary school? The actual rules we live by as a country.

Yeah sure I'd say I won, the other guy stopped coming back for more and I didn't chase him down and beat him until he couldn't move like what you think happens in every fight.

And yes, cube boy. "Hey everyone I studied Finance in 1985!!!!!". F'n dork.

Reactions: blhawk
You know what doesn't care about those rules you had in elementary school? The actual rules we live by as a country.

Yeah sure I'd say I won, the other guy stopped coming back for more and I didn't chase him down and beat him until he couldn't move like what you think happens in every fight.

And yes, cube boy. "Hey everyone I studied Finance in 1985!!!!!". F'n dork.

You make assumptions you shouldn't. But hey, it's the internet. I really don't care.

Another thing I learned in my neighborhood - the baddest guys never make threats. They don't talk much at all.

You keep proving you don't have any idea how things work on the street. It's really amusing.

You make assumptions you shouldn't. But hey, it's the internet. I really don't care.

Another thing I learned in my neighborhood - the baddest guys never make threats. They don't talk much at all.

You keep proving you don't have any idea how things work on the street. It's really amusing.

LOL Finance85 is from tha hard knock STREETS. Holy shit. Thank you.

Something likely happened before the push. Dude had a bloody nose and it’s unlikely the guy filming just had his phone out recording people taking a piss.
Does the dude filming get in trouble for shooting in a restroom?

Draw us a diagram and point to where MMA bros have touched you.

E4fVq7h.gif

So do we think charges will happen?

I think the guy who about knocked an eye out and caused major reconstructive surgery is in fact going to have some legal trouble, mainly due to the severity of the injury c
We don't know how bad the eye was. We only know what the Lawyer said the Doctor Said. Of course the lawyer is going to embelish. "he almost lost his eye" Good lord its not like he stuck an Ice pick in it.

Every story I've heard is that it wasn't much of a fight, the bball team took care of business and yes the reach played a role.
so they stuck with fisticuffs? I find that hard to believe. Have to be knockout punches because I could easily see a wrestler bull charging. When it gets to the ground it would be flippin over for a non-wrestler. We are talking Olympic level wrestlers.

so they stuck with fisticuffs? I find that hard to believe. Have to be knockout punches because I could easily see a wrestler bull charging. When it gets to the ground it would be flippin over for a non-wrestler. We are talking Olympic level wrestlers.

These weren’t the 2021 Iowa Hawkeye basketball players we are talking about here.

Reactions: Legend12
You never know who can fight. If a guy is small and not backing down from a fight maybe consider why he doesn't seem intimidated. Maybe he'll get his ass beat and he's just a cocky douche. But maybe you are running into a guy that went to state wrestling at like 145 lbs for four years. Or maybe he's an MMA guy. But either way, there ain't a lot to gain. Either you beat up a guy smaller than you or you get your ass beat and look like a fool.

Also, that's a pretty nice bathroom.

I didn’t even realize it was a restroom at first. I was just watching the fight. Then I noticed al the dudes pissing. Even worse for the guys who got their asses kicked. They both got a nice face full of bathroom floor. Insult to injury.

LOL of course. You guys really are stupid. No judge or jury would see the MMA bros as defending themselves after watching it all. A punch or shove back? Sure. Full on assault, choking, and breaking an eye socket isn't equal to a shoulder shove you idiots.

You should go out and start shoving random people in bathroom bars while challenging their manhood then report back as to how it went, you shit talking wanker. I suspect you’ll last about 3 seconds before you’re crying for your mommy and an attorney.

Reactions: win4jj

I’ve only heard the stories second and third hand, but the determining factor was Ed Horton. No one wanted to tangle with Ed so the wrestlers smartly moved on and peace was restored to the universe.

You should go out and start shoving random people in bathroom bars while challenging their manhood then report back as to how it went, you shit talking wanker. I suspect you’ll last about 3 seconds before you’re crying for your mommy and an attorney.

I bet you would let me shove your shoulder all night because you are a submissive little bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT