ADVERTISEMENT

Pew Pew Pew Allen Texas-Mall

Ok, what it take for you to agree to the ban of assault weapons, weapons like that have been used in the last 15 or so mass shootings?
Completely false, which is bau for these threads. The hospital shooting and the thugs that shot up the birthday party all used handguns which is what is used in the vast majority of shootings. ARs make up under 1% of shooting deaths. Banning them won't make a dent.

Completely false, which is bau for these threads. The hospital shooting and the thugs that shot up the birthday party all used handguns which is what is used in the vast majority of shootings. ARs make up under 1% of shooting deaths. Banning them won't make a dent.
this thread is not for facts and rational thinking. Now if you want to act like a keyboard warrior, and call people names, dumb, etc. This is the place for you

Nobody outside military or police need a AR. It’s asinine even one shooting happened with one.

Yeah but you just said you were protecting us all. Quite the internet muscle flex.
I was clearly referring to all of the pro 2A people, which the majority of the military and a large part of the law enforcement community are. It is easier to not think though.

Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
this thread is not for facts and rational thinking. Now if you want to act like a keyboard warrior, and call people names, dumb, etc. This is the place for you

Wait. HORT isn’t where gun control gets solved?!
kristen-wiig-no-way-wow-kays2mhz2ziikd2d.gif

“What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.

As a professing Christian, these politicians make me sick with their inaction. I have skipped voting for a mainstream candidate the last several elections but will be voting straight D until there is some meaningful form of gun control. If you are a politician in a position of power and do nothing, your faith is worthless - just according to The Bible anyway. No big deal I guess.

Right as rain…although children’s brains splattered on the sidewalk is a little unsettling. I’ll make it through though.

You good?
Hopefully he doesn’t lose any sleep…has to work security for his mega church in the AM.

• Haha
Nobody outside military or police need a AR. It’s asinine even one shooting happened with one.
You're entitled to your opinion. But why is a shooting that occurs with an AR in some way more asinine than the 90%+ that occur with handguns? It's just a tool.
I'm more interested in figuring out why we have so many sick evil people in this country hell bent on murdering others. Until we fix what's broken we're treating cancer with tylenol.

You're entitled to your opinion. But why is a shooting that occurs with an AR in some way more asinine than the 90%+ that occur with handguns? It's just a tool.
I'm more interested in figuring out why we have so many sick evil people in this country hell bent on murdering others. Until we fix what's broken we're treating cancer with tylenol.
You’re just a tool. What you wrote was a collection of garbage and bullshit.

• Haha
Classic that you make fun of the people who try and protect others from mass shooters in the same thread that you are angry with mass shooters.
Paramount Network Jd GIF by Yellowstone

I can’t believe I’m engaging you on this - but name one thing the people you vote for are doing to get to the root of the problem. And FFS if you say bathrooms and mooooaaaarrrr guns…it’s fight bar broseph. ;)

I’m not responding back to you because I don’t value your opinion….at all. So the last word is yours. Go.

Ban AR-15’s.
I’m okay with that and AK’s too. I’ve never owned a gun of any kind.
Early info on shooter - surprise- lived with parents - and neighbors said he was “odd”.
FBI needed a translator but no info on what language. Lived in Dallas.

Reactions: win4jj
So allegedly a gang member? What was the motive? Did he not know he would die?

Representative Keith Self, who represents Allen, Texas, said on CNN that critics who are calling for more than “thoughts and prayers” after Saturday’s shooting “don’t believe in almighty God, who is absolutely in control of our lives” and instead said the country’s lack of “mental health institutions” is to blame.

Rep Keith Self = Typical MAGA dumbass

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT