ADVERTISEMENT

******Purdue vs Iowa Game Thread******

I know people on here hate BF, but he didn't snap the ball over the QB head. He didn't miss a ball that went through the WR hand and bounces off his face mask. Not saying he is the best, but blame it on the person you should.
At some point, all these coincidences of shit play and shit execution stop becoming coincidental.

If it’s a talent issue, and that is indeed some of it, then recruit better and develop players better.

I’m tired of hearing “Brian doesn’t miss the block or drop the pass” over and over again. No shit. The problem is Brian can’t find anyone who can.

This is on Kirk and Brian. Period.

The Illinois game was really bad, but this game is worse, with Iowa / purdue it’s like watching two evil monkeys f&@king a football.

Reactions: QChawks
At some point, all these coincidences of shit play and shit execution stop becoming coincidental.

If it’s a talent issue, and that is indeed some of it, then recruit better and develop players better.

I’m tired of hearing “Brian doesn’t miss the block or drop the pass” over and over again. No shit. The problem is Brian can’t find anyone who can.

This is on Kirk and Brian. Period.
This. The excuse making for BF is embarrassing.

So we're going to have to rely on the defense to score today. Man this is not fun.

Bored Season 4 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Reactions: spiderland
0n the plus side, pretty much the optimal result for a game this year is winning 20-0. So we are in target for that…

Reactions: spiderland
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT