ADVERTISEMENT

******Purdue vs Iowa Game Thread******

Did anyone notice on that first and goal throw back screen pass that there were 4 blockers and no receivers out there for the screen. The running back had to be held or something

Sorry guys, I tried to forgive and forget. But Hill sucks.

Even on the biggest completion (so far) today, All made a great leaping/in-air adjustment to catch that one near the goal line, it wasn't a great ball from Hill.

Did anyone notice on that first and goal throw back screen pass that there were 4 blockers and no receivers out there for the screen. The running back had to be held or something
Gotta be kidding right? Tackle eligible screen

My fav kinnick story in college: a lovely lady I was screwing at the time was down for my idea to sneak onto kinnick and screw on the 50 yard line after bar closed. Yep.

You can get away with a horrible offense vs bad competition when you have a great defense.

This Defense? not great, at least not very consistently.

Gotta be kidding right? Tackle eligible screen
It was actually open and would have scored. AND STILL AN ABSOLUTLEY HORRIBLE PLAYCALL THERE. First and goal on the 6 yard line and we waste a play on a gimmick when we need to just plow it in with three (or four) straight runs or QB sneak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT