ADVERTISEMENT

questioning Beth Goetz's decision to fire the OC

Blood is always thicker than water. How many of you would fire your son? I’m sure you’ll respond by saying you wouldn’t hire your son. But if your son was on your payroll, I bet most of you wouldn’t fire him.
I’d fire every family member that wasn’t pulling their weight. Already done it. If they don’t like it, tough titties. They sucked at their job and I found some one better to do it that wasn’t related. This ain’t no gravy train, no family member is going to get paid to be bad at their job. That’s why I’m never invited to Thanksgiving or Christmas snd glad I’m not due to these reasons.

Last edited:
I’d fire every family member that wasn’t pulling their weight. Already done it. If they don’t like it, tough titties. They sucked at their job and I found some one better to do it that wasn’t related. This ain’t no gravy train, no family member is going to get paid to be bad at their job. That’s why I’m never invited to Thanksgiving or Christmas snd glad I’m not due to these reasons.

But what if they have really good hair? 😂

I’ve said this before, but I think her firing Brian mid season was a play for the FT AD role. Nothing less. There was no reason to do it then when it could have occurred postseason. I am also unsure what her role was in the gambling debacle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT