ADVERTISEMENT

Soldier Salute Session #4

Finally. I don’t know why that was so hard.

You have two healthy guys who both needed a test. Especially Spencer with his gas tank issues. I didn’t like Spencer’s reaction either but talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.
Whether or not this is pure satire from you doesn’t matter. It’s pure gold either way.

Reactions: TarpHawk and el dub
Mom ayala on fb and not to happy with Lee and his abuse of her son
Hard to pick sides when none of us - that I’m aware of - know the facts. I’m with Gobblin in that Tom should have made a call. That said since the call was clearly not made I think the apprentice should have been the one to back down and allow the 3-timer his due…or piss off the 3-timer and hope it doesn’t come back to bite you, which it did. We’ve got to remember that even the great humble SL is still human and is still a young man who can lose his shit if pushed too far.

Can we please get a screen shot of the Facebook comments from Ayalas mom

At least Spencer wasn't screaming at Drakes parents like he was the next Austin Desanto. That's progress isn't it?

Drake should hit the portal...
Go Away GIF

Just speculating, but maybe Drake thought he could man 125 better than Spencer this year and if they really aren’t wrestling in practice, he had nothing to tell him otherwise (until now). As great as Spencer is, I wouldn’t fault someone of Drake’s ability believing that strongly in himself. And I’m not going to fault Spencer for being a little ticked off about it either once they wrestled and he could finally show what’s what. This is what tough wrestling is.

Hard to pick sides when none of us - that I’m aware of - know the facts. I’m with Gobblin in that Tom should have made a call. That said since the call was clearly not made I think the apprentice should have been the one to back down and allow the 3-timer his due…or piss off the 3-timer and hope it doesn’t come back to bite you, which it did. We’ve got to remember that even the great humble SL is still human and is still a young man who can lose his shit if pushed too far.
How do you know that wasn’t Tom’s decision?

It's Pretty clear what happened. Spencer expected Ayala to Forfeit, Ayala didn't want to, this annoyed Spencer since he's trying to conserve his reps, and he took it out on the mat. I doubt Ayala os going to transfer over this kind of incident, so it's much ado about nothing. Plus, I love salty antics!

Just speculating, but maybe Drake thought he could man 125 better than Spencer this year and if they really aren’t wrestling in practice, he had nothing to tell him otherwise (until now). As great as Spencer is, I wouldn’t fault someone of Drake’s ability believing that strongly in himself. And I’m not going to fault Spencer for being a little ticked off about it either once they wrestled and he could finally show what’s what. This is what tough wrestling is.
I’m picking up what you’re putting down. Sounds plausible to me.

Reactions: mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT