ADVERTISEMENT

Steveson

Never dreamed this was a thing but the smoldering keeps going.

If true. How many pints is this? And no, it still won’t be enough to catch Penn st next year.

Ayala
Teske
Woods
Cobe
Franek
Caliendo
Kennedy
Brands
Ferrari
Gable
Best case scenario:

Ayala: 4th 14 points
Teske: 8th 6 points
Woods: 1st 23 points
COBE R12 3 points
Frank: 3rd 15 points
Kennedy: 5th 12 points
Caliendo: 7th. 7 points
Brands: 7th 7 points
Ferrari: 1st 23 points
Gable: 1st 24 points

134 points!

Realistic:

Ayala 7th 6 points
Teske R12 3 points
Woods 1st 23 point
COBE 2-2 1.5 points
Franek 4th 12 points
Kennedy 7th 6 points
Caliendo R12 3 points
Brands R12 3 points
Ferrari 3rd 17 points. Don’t see him tearing it up after so long away with all the negatives so far.
Gable 1st 24 points

I just don’t see Ferrari being an option this year and 197 may be in the rear view anyway. 90 points is the goal and anything more than that would be a very successful season.

Best case scenario:

Ayala: 4th 14 points
Teske: 8th 6 points
Woods: 1st 23 points
COBE R12 3 points
Frank: 3rd 15 points
Kennedy: 5th 12 points
Caliendo: 7th. 7 points
Brands: 7th 7 points
Ferrari: 1st 23 points
Gable: 1st 24 points

134 points!

Realistic:

Ayala 7th 6 points
Teske R12 3 points
Woods 1st 23 point
COBE 2-2 1.5 points
Franek 4th 12 points
Kennedy 7th 6 points
Caliendo R12 3 points
Brands R12 3 points
Ferrari 3rd 17 points. Don’t see him tearing it up after so long away with all the negatives so far.
Gable 1st 24 points

I just don’t see Ferrari being an option this year and 197 may be in the rear view anyway. 90 points is the goal and anything more than that would be a very successful season.
I agree with the majority of your outlook here but I'm curious about your best case scenario with Ayala? Im not positive who all returns at 25 this coming year, but a healthy Ayala is capable of winning it all isn’t he?

I agree with the majority of your outlook here but I'm curious about your best case scenario with Ayala? Im not positive who all returns at 25 this coming year, but a healthy Ayala is capable of winning it all isn’t he?
If he's been improving and progressing along the way and is 100% healthy, I believe he's a threat to win it all.

Ramos is back and has to be confident as hell. I like Ayala, but I can’t put his ceiling at NCAA Champ until I actually see him beat someone at that level.

Edited to add: Figueroa and Noto are legit as well. I would favor both until I see Ayala healthy and beating someone at their level.

Last edited:
Reactions: el dub and tiltman
Have you seen them roll around?
I’m going to predict a 7 minute match between these two would be very low scoring. Certainly Nelson has to have the advantage at this point with the amount of collegiate matches he’s got under his belt, but Gabe’s ceiling is much higher. Two dudes that are very hard to score on for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: shudaddy and el dub
Never dreamed this was a thing but the smoldering keeps going.

If true. How many pints is this? And no, it still won’t be enough to catch Penn st next year.

Ayala
Teske
Woods
Cobe
Franek
Caliendo
Kennedy
Brands
Ferrari
Gable
Impact to a struggling HWC is even bigger for Olympics - legit threat at 57 and heavy to make the team. Now to fill in the rest.

Hope I'm very wrong on this, but I get the feeling he's just effing with Iowa fans. Not a great way to let the Gopher fan base know, but with young people and social media, who knows.
Point: he has too much respect for Iowa, and wrestling in general to troll that hard, plus he's like 25 and mature

Counter point: hes still a WWE a "brand", and eyes = money, whether they love you or hate you; it's just important they care about you

Point: he has too much respect for Iowa, and wrestling in general to troll that hard, plus he's like 25 and mature

Counter point: hes still a WWE a "brand", and eyes = money, whether they love you or hate you; it's just important they care about you
Sounds like two points for Iowa from here.

I don't know what MN has for wrestling boosters, but if they have anybody with pockets they have to empty the coffers to bring him back, right?

Is there any way he goes to PSU? They always find a way to keep more than 10 guys happy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT