ADVERTISEMENT

Super 32 Thread

not sure how that was not a fall... well that didnt take long in the second. Ref wanted to make him work for it I guess. Kid could not have been more flat on his back than he was in the first
These refs are ridiculous the way they are calling falls they are not getting into good position and it is like they are checking their watches before they actually call a Fall its almost funny I guess they are giving kids a chance to fight of there back and thats fine in local tournaments And maybe in the early rounds even but rd16 to the finals should be called properly

These refs are ridiculous the way they are calling falls they are not getting into good position and it is like they are checking their watches before they actually call a Fall its almost funny I guess they are giving kids a chance to fight of there back and thats fine in local tournaments And maybe in the early rounds even but rd16 to the finals should be called properly

The ridiculousness of the refs is about equal to that of your lack of punctuation.

For some reason forgot that S32 was in a different time zone so I woke up at 9 instead of 8, missed most of the quarters except Cass :p

Other notable results:

Schriever with a major in the quarters, hes in the semis!

@ 120 Pat McKee taken out by Ford-Melton 10-7. Ford-Melton competed at Agony in Ames last year, thats the last time I watched him compete.

@126 Bartlett vs Hillegas in the semis. Hillegas beat D'Emilio 7-6 in the quarters, VERY good win for young Hillegas! (Just saw a picture the other day of Hillegas wearing a Hawkeye sweatshirt taking a pic with Tony Ramos at a Hawkeye dual in PA, maybe against edinboro :) ).

Facundo won 6-4 in the Quarters agains Eischens of MN, very solid win for him. This kid is the truth, best freshman in the country IMO. He will be a MUST get for us a few years down the road. From Brent Metcalfs HS.

@ 170 Kennedy won 8-5 and Hidlay won 5-3 as mentioned above.

The ridiculousness of the refs is about equal to that of your lack of punctuation.
Wow I just thought you were a dick from your matter a fact comments calling people out for stupid shit and they way you point out simple facts to make it sound like your Intelligent but now I know your really just a dick!!! that being said my lack Of punctuation on this one was just for you now crawl back in your hole...!

Last edited:
Kramer from Tennessee is Cassioppi's opponent in the semis. Kramer has pinned his way through so far aswell. He was down 2-0 to the Ohio kid before catching him on the edge for the pin. Big kid built a bit like Cass just not as lean.

Wow I just thought you were a dick from your matter a fact comments calling people out for stupid shit and they way you point out simple facts to make it sound like your Intelligent but now I know your really know your just a dick!!! that being said my lack Of punctuation on this one was just for you now crawl back in your hole...!

Lol come on, man. Lighten up. Your post was awesome and it couldn’t go without comment.

Probably, if that's who he wrestled. I just remember Ford-Melton being a bit small as he had just come up from 106 at that time I think.
The Fenton kid got beat and dropped to the other side. If he makes it to the Consy finals, Teske might get another shot at him!

Semi's look like they are on mat 1 and 5, according to the upcoming bouts on FLO. Schriever will be on mat 5.

Reactions: WildTurk
He is not sick he would have been sucking wind if so and I understand the super 32 is a meat grinder but thats where your supposed to shine if your a top ranked guy Bussiello is projected same weight and is a F** st commit and has won it already 2 or 3 times. We need guys to compete at the level rt out of the gate and Teske won’t imho
Agree that we need guys out of the gate to compete, and I know we have a few studs, but I think overall the feeling is that Teske is the best high school wrestler from Iowa in awhile, and we can’t get him, and we aren’t getting anyone better in this class not at Heavyweight. I totally get the fact if Lee is a life 125lber, Teske has no spot. I just don’t think he is. Especially if he is going to do 122.5 internationally, he should try to go 133. It would be healthier on his body not to weight cut so much for 4 seasons.

Reactions: Grip220
Schriever looks good he should be a Hawk recruit. Im not sure what grade he is in but he looks solid
He’s a normal aged 10th grader who wrestles for Sebolt. Makes 106 fairly easy. Lightning quick slideby. So elite at it, he never had to goto something else much. Now he is developing other stuff. Obviously can compete at the highest levels. I assume he will go 113 as a junior and 120 as a senior. So prob a career 125.

Reactions: el dub and Grip220
Wait, your reasoning is that if he wants to wrestle 122.5 internationally, he should wrestle 133 in college instead of 125? What's the logic behind this?
I don’t think 122.5 is an international weight class. The lowest is 125.5 or around that. Plus international just switched to two day tournaments with same day weigh ins. You won’t see very many people dropping from 33 to 25 anymore.

Bartlett over Hillegas 4-1. Mat wrestling was the difference. 0-0 first period, Hillegas almost had a TD in 1st. Bartlett rode out entire 2nd. Then got a REversal in 3rd to go up 2-0. Hillegas got an escape with 30ish seconds left, and gave up another TD with 1 second left when he was in desperation mode. Both guys extremely talented.

Wait, your reasoning is that if he wants to wrestle 122.5 internationally, he should wrestle 133 in college instead of 125? What's the logic behind this?
Easier and overall healthier to drop a few times a year for international tourneys with looser weighin rules, and keep the ever important size advantage rather than chronically lose weight and be subject to injury. Typo on the 122.5. Should say 125.5. Not sure on new weigh in rules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT