ADVERTISEMENT

The Detroit Lions are 0-8-1

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
Getting that tie today must have really felt like something special.

Good God... and I thought being a Dolphins fan was pathetic.

Getting that tie today must have really felt like something special.

Good God... and I thought being a Dolphins fan was pathetic.

Lions owners are bigger clowns than Ross. That is saying something b/c he's an awful owner. Glad to see Campbell get something other than a loss. He is a good guy.

With about 7 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter the Lions had 11 passing yards in the game. On that drive they completed two passes of 19 and 0 yards. Got that passing total up to 30 yards at that point!!

Too soon, Trad. That said, it will be too soon in ten years.

Mike Tomlin needs to get on with his life's work modeling aviator shades. Backup QB and the game plan is to throw over 50 times in shitty conditions. He is not a smart man. Bigly.

I won't question whether Detroit is a good football team now because they are.

I DO question whether they are deep enough to challenge the best in the NFL over the course of an entire season and playoffs.

Of course that's the catch with any NFL team in September. We know you're great now. But will you be in January?

The NFC North is trash. The Lions will run away with this division.

I won't question whether Detroit is a good football team now because they are.

I DO question whether they are deep enough to challenge the best in the NFL over the course of an entire season and playoffs.

Of course that's the catch with any NFL team in September. We know you're great now. But will you be in January?

I have no idea but probably not. Playoffs for sure but likely not in the conference championship game. I’m just happy for Dan Campbell. He was interim coach for the Dolphins at the end of an awful season around ten years ago. He made the team fun to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: bagdropper
I have no idea but probably not. Playoffs for sure but likely not in the conference championship game. I’m just happy for Dan Campbell. He was interim coach for the Dolphins at the end of an awful season around ten years ago. He made the team fun to watch.

Yep, I seem to recall he replaced Joe Philbin (ex Iowa assistant early in Ferentz era) and did a pretty good job holding the team together.

Campbell has done a helluva job in Detroit. Pretty obvious the players are buying into his methods and personality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT