ADVERTISEMENT

The Elon Musk Twitter shitshow

OA8KPtuIXm0.jpg

And?

His son claims he is no longer a boy or man. The pharmaceutical industry has his son now, and he now claims to be a woman.

Freaking sad.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
I read an article that speculated that he's actually in a doom spiral of addiction. Of course they just say "sources" so I don't really put a whole lot of stock into it but it would certainly explain a lot if that were the case.

Reactions: McLovin32

Dems December 2022: Eloon Musk going to destroy Tweeter! Bankruptcy imminent!

Also Dems August 2024: Not fair Eloon Musk uses the most powerful social media platform on Earth to express his views!

Reactions: doughuddl2
I read an article that speculated that he's actually in a doom spiral of addiction. Of course they just say "sources" so I don't really put a whole lot of stock into it but it would certainly explain a lot if that were the case.

#1 EV + Energy storage + Real world AI company
#1 Space company
#1 Free Speech platform
#1 Tunneling company
#1 Brain interface cutting edge technology
Budding AI company

you know, “doom spiral”

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
^^^^^^^Celebrity worship syndrome (CWS) or celebrity obsession disorder (COD) is an obsessive addictive disorder in which a person becomes overly involved with the details of a celebrity's personal and professional life.[1] Psychologists have indicated that though many people obsess over film, television, sport and pop stars, the only common factor between them is that they are all figures in the public eye. Written observations of celebrity worship date back to the 19th century.

Evidence indicates that poor mental health is correlated with celebrity worship.[14] Researchers have examined the relationship between celebrity worship and mental health in United Kingdom adult samples. One study found evidence to suggest that the intense-personal celebrity worship dimension was related to higher levels of depression and anxiety. Similarly, another study in 2004, found that the intense-personal celebrity worship dimension was not only related to higher levels of depression and anxiety, but also higher levels of stress, negative affect, and reports of illness. Both these studies showed no evidence for a significant relationship between either the entertainment-social or the borderline-pathological dimensions of celebrity worship and mental health

^^^^^^^Celebrity worship syndrome (CWS) or celebrity obsession disorder (COD) is an obsessive addictive disorder in which a person becomes overly involved with the details of a celebrity's personal and professional life.[1] Psychologists have indicated that though many people obsess over film, television, sport and pop stars, the only common factor between them is that they are all figures in the public eye. Written observations of celebrity worship date back to the 19th century.

Evidence indicates that poor mental health is correlated with celebrity worship.[14] Researchers have examined the relationship between celebrity worship and mental health in United Kingdom adult samples. One study found evidence to suggest that the intense-personal celebrity worship dimension was related to higher levels of depression and anxiety. Similarly, another study in 2004, found that the intense-personal celebrity worship dimension was not only related to higher levels of depression and anxiety, but also higher levels of stress, negative affect, and reports of illness. Both these studies showed no evidence for a significant relationship between either the entertainment-social or the borderline-pathological dimensions of celebrity worship and mental health

@McLovin32 is not a psychologist, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

‘White Dudes for Harris’ said their account was targeted by X for the second time​

I'm no longer seeing arguments from the Left that censorship is ok since X is a private company.

Weird.

I'm no longer seeing arguments from the Left that censorship is ok since X is a private company.

Weird.

Funny how that works. When Dems defacto controlled Twitter. Censorship was “necessary.”

Now even the ill informed suggestion of censorship on X is enough for some of our deranged posters on here to wish for Elon to get sent to Gitmo.

Fúcking amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT