ADVERTISEMENT

The Elon Musk Twitter shitshow

Musk: I’m a free speech hawk. Also Musk: I’m going to fire anyone who says anything negative about me at Twitter.

Could you give us a few examples?

Are you referring to early takeover period with a 75% headcount reduction occurring? Several people who said things were fired, but whether Elon liked or didn’t like what they said may or may not have been the reason they were let go. Even if the individual who was fired claims that was the reason. It may not be accurate. I’m sure this has occurred to you.

People make all sorts of claims.

Like when people get banned on X and claim Elon personally suspended their account, while not possibly being able to know whether he was involved. Or whether it was an algorithm that flagged and temporarily suspended or whether it was an employee and Elon had nothing to do with it at all.

People making these claims always seem a little childish and intentionally ignorant to me.

Could you give us a few examples?

Are you referring to early takeover period with a 75% headcount reduction occurring? Several people who said things were fired, but whether Elon liked or didn’t like what they said may or may not have been the reason they were let go. Even if the individual who was fired claims that was the reason. It may not be accurate. I’m sure this has occurred to you.

People make all sorts of claims.

Like when people get banned on X and claim Elon personally suspended their account, while not possibly being able to know whether he was involved. Or whether it was an algorithm that flagged and temporarily suspended or whether it was an employee and Elon had nothing to do with it at all.

People making these claims always seem a little childish and intentionally ignorant to me.
You’re not good at thinking. That much is clear.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/15/technology/elon-musk-twitter-fired-criticism.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT