ADVERTISEMENT

The fear of a looming Trump dictatorship

Yep. There's no doubt in my mind that Trump is a sociopath who wants to be dictator of America for life.

It's up to the American people now to vote and decide. I'd say it's 50/50 that Trump wins.

If Trump wins, our current Republic form of government will probably end. It's almost certain. I'd give it 90% odds.

Although Trump can end our Republic, he won't live forever. He's 77 years old. His Father was diagnosed with dementia at age 85 and died aged 93.

If Trump wins, he won't be dictator for 25+ years like his hero Putin, thankfully.

He'll have less than a decade to wreak havoc.
Someone else will step into his shoes. The majority of Republicans support him and this concept.

Yes we made it through so cleanly. My God you are way past naive. Still dealing with an insurrection he led and the terrorist is the GOP front funner. We made it through though. Definition of Derp.
Like I said...end of democracy BS rhetoric has been going on since 2015.

That BS works though....so have at it.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
HAHAHAHAHAHA! What's that say about you falling for Biden?! Goon
Simple reply from a simple mind. You really can't see the difference between the two men. That's on you. Biden has had 7 bankrupt businesses? A fake college? A lifetime of conning people? 91 criminal charges? Multiple sexual assault accusations including being found liable in court for it?

Are you stupid or something?

Like I said...end of democracy BS rhetoric has been going on since 2015.

That BS works though....so have at it.
This isn't a concept that Democrats have dreamed up to run against Republicans. TRUMP IS LITERALLY SAYING THESE THINGS AT RALLIES AND IN PUBLIC! Why don't you believe the words that Trump is saying? He'll lie through his teeth about the money he is grifting from the treasury but he isn't lying about this. When someone tells you who they are, believe them.

Yep...ending Roe and ending democracy are equivalent.

DERP
200.gif

This isn't a concept that Democrats have dreamed up to run against Republicans. TRUMP IS LITERALLY SAYING THESE THINGS AT RALLIES AND IN PUBLIC! Why don't you believe the words that Trump is saying? He'll lie through his teeth about the money he is grifting from the treasury but he isn't lying about this. When someone tells you who they are, believe them.
THIS! I don't understand why people just ignore what he's saying he wants to do, especially after most Republicans voted to not accept the election result.

He was talking the same shit in 2015.

He has no business being in the WH.

I apologize for not participating in the struggle session.

OMG, are you serious right now. The Democrats hated this family. I can't stand them. They are nothing but war mongering politicians. But Democrats never once gave anything they had to say serious. Democrats called them every name in the book for decades.

She gets a big hair up her ass because Trump wouldn't start wars and goes after Trump and now her word (or anything the Cheney's say) would mean anything.

They are baiting you. Cheney's are (and always have been) the snakes in the grass.
You're missing the point about knowing that Liz will defend and fight for our democracy. Who gives a **** about Dick's warmongering at this point???

Well, he was talking about some of the same shit in 2015, but now he is saying the quiet part out loud. Also, he knows how to do it this year and the things that stopped him from doing it last time will not be there this time. It's happening right here in real time and there are millions of people with the same "it won't be that bad" attitude that you have. It's like not wearing your seat belt because car crashes "aren't that bad" and cars are designed to crash. Sure, there is that chance, but it's a pretty cavalier attitude towards your own life.

You're missing the point about knowing that Liz will defend and fight for our democracy. Who gives a **** about Dick's warmongering at this point???
Oh, so Liz is a okay. She is a wonderful, amazing person. Just because she's anti-abortion, anti-LGTBQ, anti-climate change, voted against student loan payoff and voted to get rid of Universal Health Care, she's the bizz nizz because she doesn't like Trump. Do you people even listen to yourselves? You'll cut off your face to spite your nose.

Oh, so Liz is a okay. She is a wonderful, amazing person. Just because she's anti-abortion, anti-LGTBQ, anti-climate change, voted against student loan payoff and voted to get rid of Universal Health Care, she's the bizz nizz because she doesn't like Trump. Do you people even listen to yourselves? You'll cut off your face to spite your nose.
Watch Maddow explain all of that prior to chatting with her last night.

This is a total load of crap. This was well before we knew we had members of Congress who would try to help him. He's amping it up now. They learned from the first time. They won't repeat the mistakes. I think this was Beer Hall something something in Germany a couple of years ago. You might be familiar with the story.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Chis,

I want you to know that I don't think you're among the worst posters on here. I don't think you should be on the WPOTY list.

But you are the last person on here that should lecture others about cults.
You're in one and don't even know it. Let chis know when his "cult leader" has rallies pushing authoritarianism, with people selling flags with swastikas on them.

Just stop. This is absolutely pathetic.
You really think 4 years from now he will be president? It would be very rare for an 86 year old to be able to do that. I think it is almost nil. Maybe if he had a competent VP it would help.

He may not die, but he won't be cognizant enough to be President. You can already see difference from a couple years ago. It would be very rare for him to be able to carry out the duties at 86.
He still has a quick wit and is the man in charge. He makes the decisions and everyone in that circle knows it. You're making stuff up to fit your narrative. We all know he is old, but people calling him deficient don't know what they're talking about. He's a helluva lot smarter than you and me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT