ADVERTISEMENT

**** The Official Boston College @ FSU Game Day Thread ****

There's still a lot of uncertainty, and a lot can happen over the next five days. I just hope it doesn't distract from practice.
Crazy but Bethune Cookman has already announced they’re shutting down. They’re over in Daytona by you.

I’m just getting home. Not sober. Thank God for Lyft. Go Noles. Phuq Wake up next weekend!

Now you see why the 80s were so much fun. Most games were at night. We'd run up a big lead so you could leave early and then it was off to the fraternity houses, Ken's or the Palace. The marketing for games from FSU back then called it "Seminole Saturday Night."

Reactions: runkpanole
I was there in 1980 when Hugh Green and Dan Marino came to Doak and left as losers! What a party it was that night!
Heat and humidity really wore Pitt down that night, as I recall. Didn't it rain the first half and end at halftime when we pulled it out? Too many games over too many years--my memory ain't what it used to be.

Heat and humidity really wore Pitt down that night, as I recall. Didn't it rain the first half and end at halftime when we pulled it out? Too many games over too many years--my memory ain't what it used to be.
As a student, I always killed a lot of brain cells pre-game and used the first half to sober up some. I do remember the stars of the game were Rohn Stark and Bill Capese. I don't remember exactly how many times Stark pinned them deep with great punts.

Reactions: seminoleed
As a student, I always killed a lot of brain cells pre-game and used the first half to sober up some. I do remember the stars of the game were Rohn Stark and Bill Capese. I don't remember exactly how many times Stark pinned them deep with great punts.
Ahh, Rohn Stark and Bill Capece. Throw back, special team stars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT