ADVERTISEMENT

** The Official FSU @ SMU Gameday Thread **

Who is the leader on the field?
Lonely No One GIF by Tacoma FD

Why would you not be up on the LOS with 15 seconds left there & try to draw them offsides? Instead we line up with 6 seconds left before the 2 minute warning.

Reactions: BelemNole
Did Norvell get incredibly lucky to have JT and two transfers who were incredible players and leaders with huge personalities ( Jermaine and Jared) who created the "team" feel? This team is missing something and it sure seems like one part is that on the field guy who pushes everyone.
I’m really starting to think Jameis was to Jimbo as JT was to Norvell.

What in the actual hell was that play call. The slant has been the bread and butter all night, and you run the same terrible QB run from the damn gun with a guy who doesn't run well.F*****************************************************K

Norvell bailed out by the long snapper. Still unforgivable to not take 3. He has been doing this all year on fourth down and really leaving and giving points. It’s disgusting and needs to stop. No idea what is wrong with him this year.

Norvell bailed out by the long snapper. Still unforgivable to not take 3. He has been doing this all year on fourth down and really leaving and giving points. It’s disgusting and needs to stop. No idea what is wrong with him this year.

Like a gambling addict, I'm sure he thinks his luck must surely change.

Reactions: noleclone2

I don't even hate the going for it. The play calls are absolutely baffling. Uglyugly would have a better chance on a qb sneak than a slow developer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT