ADVERTISEMENT

** The Official FSU @ SMU Gameday Thread **

Losing faith and so much goodwill. CMN is just shocking.
Too bad Alabama didn’t steal him and we could have gotten DeBoer maybe?

Reactions: funksouljon
The offense plays so poorly, so scattered brained, so tight that I feel it has to be them feeding off DJU who just gives off zero passion or fire and is himself extremely tight and low on confidence. It’s why it’s so frustrating we have not seen Brock get a drive or two. See how the team acts with new guy in huddle. Damn Norvell is pissing me off.

I have never wanted to see a player get hurt, but I would not be sad if morlock blew out his acl

Starting a gofundme to pay morlock to sit out the rest if the season and transfer to....anywhere. Just never want to see a ball bounce off the nubs at the end of his arms. Holy shit.

So we just going to stop fair catching now on kickoffs but fair catch on safety punts (where you should run). Absolutely atrociously coached game. Disgusting

Reactions: LBoogie28
636478055459275429-Jimbo-Fisher.jpg

Getting Willie Taggart team type vibes with the organization, discipline, and execution from this team.
I’ve been getting vibes all year that guys on defense are in business for themselves. Whether they are already paid or think they will be next year.

Just rewatching a few plays on D on the last drive in slow mo and the D Line doesn’t appear to be doing anything.

Reactions: noleclone2
Tell you what, Norvell may have lost the team. He had the defense turned around but those guys are clearly tired of this and disgusted. He earned everything that is coming his way from fans and media by sticking with DJU and refusing to change offense or game plan and the asinine fourth down aggressiveness

Tell you what, Norvell may have lost the team. He had the defense turned around but those guys are clearly tired of this and disgusted. He earned everything that is coming his way from fans and media by sticking with DJU and refusing to change offense or game plan and the asinine fourth down aggressiveness
This is really bad for the program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT