ADVERTISEMENT

* The Official FSU vs. Cal Gameday Thread *

Go watch the latest Xs and Os. NO ONE is blocking, not the OL, the TEs or the WRs. The defense was markedly improved vs Memphis, but the OL is the most significantly "not as advertised". This is where we miss JT the most...when nothing is there, he made magic happen. Go back and watch Oregon St film. DJU had all day to throw.

The offenses has been all-around bad. The Oal run blocking has been terrible. RBs don't make anyone miss, don't read holes well, don't help in pass prilotection well. WRs cannot get open, we drop to many pases.
But DJEw is a huge part of the problem. He is very slow to read things and always seems to throw it a step too late.
There is no reason at all to play him any more. The season is crap, and he is gone to his after-football life as soon as this season ends

By all accounts at practice he is. The thing we don’t know, is if he is better/worse on Saturday. I say we at least have a look.

Of course, by all accounts djew loks pretty good in practice...but we know it does not translate to when it matters.

Absolutely have to get both Brock and Luke some playing time this season, to get an idea if we go with them next year or if we have no choice but to go hoping in the portal again this offseason.

Reactions: billanole
I am rooting for my no pic wife’s alma mater Cal.

But even if she never went to Cal I would root for them after living in Berkeley for a long time

460956629_2940314176108864_533053874950627198_n.jpg

There are few bright spots so far this year, but Nichelson looks like he could develop into a quality LB

Reactions: DFSNOLE
So, killing time before Hawks - I'm watching Cal at FSU and Northwestern at Washington.

Both are conference games.

angry what the hell GIF by Team Coco

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT