ADVERTISEMENT

*****The Official Iowa vs Illinois State Game Thread*****

Yes, the OL isn’t good, but the offense is still the same. No pre-snap motion, no imagination, no variance in formations, nothing. Just the same boring, garbage offense.

There isn’t a damn thing that’s going to be different this year.

We’ll see how the season plays out, but I just don’t see where there is going to be much improvement in production. At this point, it’s probably time for a reset for Iowa football. Kirk needs to retire.
GET RID OF FERENTZ!!!!!

world fails GIF

Tom Brady would struggle in this garbage offense. A simple RB screen pass would at least keep the D honest but no way could they execute it. The D pins their ears back every play

I know everyone's pissed at Cade right now, but give him a couple quarters. Guy basically hasn't played in 2 years. He probably a little nervous. Running game is concerning me. They should be getting bigger gains than this.
All he has to do is exist and hand off the ball. I'm pissed off at the bad OLine play.

Reactions: cecilB and MitchLL
Yes, the OL isn’t good, but the offense is still the same. No pre-snap motion, no imagination, no variance in formations, nothing. Just the same boring, garbage offense.

There isn’t a damn thing that’s going to be different this year.

We’ll see how the season plays out, but I just don’t see where there is going to be much improvement in production. At this point, it’s probably time for a reset for Iowa football. Kirk needs to retire.
Maybe KF was looking for a 'yes man' all along.

Would there really be much improvement if Sullivan got in the game?

Cade looks terrible, don’t get me wrong, but I no longer have faith the backup quarterback is going to be much of an improvement. The system is just trash and ruins every quarterback who falls prey to it.

At the very least, Kirk will be able to say, “See, my son is not the problem.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT