ADVERTISEMENT

*****The Official Iowa vs Illinois State Game Thread*****

How'd that wide open catch go, buddy?
No no, you spend the whole season latching onto waiting for Moulton to keep making mistakes and letting us know. I won't stop you.

We haven't heard from Iowaslaw yet, so someone is gonna need to fill his shoes. ;)

Offense moves ball. Losers on this thread still find reasons to complain.
what-did-you-say-mother-parker.gif

seth wallace has been instructed well. spoke the key words and phrases: execution, wind out of sails, unfortunate

Reactions: Row55
i've been bitching nonstop but as long as we win it's okay. i'm positive kf uses these initial ooc games as extra reps for the offense, so i'm not writing them off entirely... the D looks like a top 15-20 unit, ST look good as well and we have a punt returner who may not be dejean but closer to dejean than ragaini. the offense has to keep improving but without significant improvement columbus will be an embarassment

Pass Pro looks ok. WR looks ok if Cade would make good throws. I'm sorry Kirk but the outside zone needs completely scrapped.

That was the 3rd one I saw, had to call it eventually
Yeah noticed he was running kind of a sweep motion to the edge rather than straight and then cut down field at the snap. Had to get called at some point. Refs chose the most impacted moment, of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT