ADVERTISEMENT

This is actual insane:

You are almost as competent as trump and musk.
Sesame Street Ok GIF

• Haha
Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
Jesus, why can’t the republicans just run Haley and Scott
Why do republicans keep thinking Trump is going to do anything that resembles a reasonable Republican Party?

Dude made his own family the owners of the GOP.

People here keep saying “Trump shoukd do this, shoukd do this”. He never does.

Do you all seriously think this man is going to change? Do something reasonable?

Jesus, why can’t the republicans just run Haley and Scott
Not nearly white or racist enough for Republican voters so it was Trump in a landslide. Duh

Sad too, I was seriously considering registering R to vote for Haley for the benefit of the country if it was remotely close but it was decided by the time my state came up. R's gonna have to reap what they've sown

Can't say we didn't warn them....been doing it 9 years now

Not nearly white or racist enough for Republican voters so it was Trump in a landslide. Duh

Sad too, I was seriously considering registering R to vote for Haley for the benefit of the country if it was remotely close but it was decided by the time my state came up. R's gonna have to reap what they've sown

Can't say we didn't warn them....been doing it 9 years now
This you you:https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/if-you-want-to-see-a-public-humiliation.448672/#post-12331509

Translation: "We did not reserve enough bandwidth for the Trump interview and Spaces sucks"
They had 8 million on stress test yesterday, dingus. And while 1.3 million concurrent viewers (over 2 plus hours even) is absolutely insane the system is built to handle more.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkNester
Why do republicans keep thinking Trump is going to do anything that resembles a reasonable Republican Party?

Dude made his own family the owners of the GOP.

People here keep saying “Trump shoukd do this, shoukd do this”. He never does.

Do you all seriously think this man is going to change? Do something reasonable?
A lot of truth here. At the end of the day though, his policy positions are largely reasonable, but he isn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT