WR Vines
WR Anderson
TE Lachay JR
LT Richman JR
LG Colby JR
C Jones JR
RG Feth SR
RT Parker SR
it will get interesting if they add anyone from the portal as they will fill the holed needed as backups.

Regarding the discussion of the offense:

They’ll be set up nicely for field goals by Phil Parker’s guys.

QB Cade
RB Kaleb
WR Ragini
WR Vines
WR Anderson
TE Lachay JR
LT Richman JR
LG Colby JR
C Jones JR
RG Feth SR
RT Parker SR
it will get interesting if they add anyone from the portal as they will fill the holed needed as backups.
3 WRs and no FB?

BossyAlarmedAcornweevil-max-1mb.gif

the only way DeJong starts is if Parker cannot go or DeJong improves like so many before him. remember he walked on.and they all develop at different rates.

Iowa has put walk on OL into the NFL.

would have liked to have actually seen the d-line healthy against the O-line. Without Lee, Black, and Shannon, it was difficult to gauge where the line is actually at. Jones at C doesn't give a ton of confidence either. I was really hoping Feth would be sliding there.

we will find out this fall. that is why I made the title the way I did. just because I made up my lineup like I did was to invite opinions on different lineups.

I am not against 2 or even 3 TE's sets, after all Brian did use a 3 TE set to beat OSU 55-24 a couple years ago..

I'd say take out a WR and put All in as second TE.

I agree for most snaps. All and Lachey have decent speed and really draw attention from backers and safeties. They can add blocking and receiving making it tough to defend. I think with 2 wideouts and two TEnds there are plenty of receivers.

It would be like when BrianF had Hockensen and Fant and they could run all types of routes and usually one was open for big plays and YAC.

And depending on how the right tackle situation is it might be good to have a TEnd on that side to chip the opposing DEnd.

Reactions: CarterHall
Iowa's offensive for this fall will be a "winning" offensive. Remember when you cannot score or get 1st downs - "punting is winning". :p

since I didn't list DeJong I didn't even think about him.
DeJong's nickname on the team was "Turnstile".

And that's a really ugly projection on the OLine, imo.

As predicted...that offense is worth about 10-14 points a game.
PP has his work cut out for him helping BF keep his job.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT