ADVERTISEMENT

Trump opts out of ABC debate

No real surprise….Trump has reneged on every business contract he’s ever had. Instead declares bankruptcy or outspends smaller contractors in court to avoid payment.

Debate agreement stipulated “Republican nominee and Democrat nominee”. Not Trump and Biden. No different than debate earlier against Biden, and Trump claims he won that, so the only difference is that he is terrified of losing the debate to Harris. What a coward.

Last edited:
No real surprise….Trump has reneged on every business contract he’s ever had. Instead declares bankruptcy or outspends smaller contractors in court to avoid payment.

Debate agreement stipulated “Republican nominee and Democrat nominee”. Not Trump and Biden. No different than debate earlier against Biden, and Trump claims he won that, so the only difference is that he is terrified of losing the debate to Harris. What a coward.

Why did you party replace the candidate whose campaign agreed to the debate?

I honestly don't know what the answer would be in pulling off a debate.

To me, the only way this comes off would be...

a) No audience
b) A moderator neither side would argue with
c) Allowing multiple networks to broadcast it live

I highly doubt that is possible.

Reactions: VodkaSam
I honestly don't know what the answer would be in pulling off a debate.

To me, the only way this comes off would be...

a) No audience
b) A moderator neither side would argue with
c) Allowing multiple networks to broadcast it live

I highly doubt that is possible.
I would add a muted microphone to prevent either candidate to talk over the other one.

Reactions: bagdropper
She passed on her second try

Trump paid someone to take the SAT for him.

Trump could NEVER pass any Bar Exam
No…Trump couldn’t begin to pass a bar exam.

Trump doesn’t even know many words can have more than one meaning. For example, the word “asylum”. Trump believes immigrants “leaving for asylum reasons”, are “immigrants that are being released from insane asylums.” That’s why all the Hannibal Lector talk every time he brings up immigration. Trump is exponentially stupid.

No, Trump could not pass a bar exam. Hahaha

Reactions: Torg and nelly02
It's a simple question. One that you can't rationally answer.
Pretty simple to answer rationally actually. The simple answer is 4 years is longer than 6 months. He can handle the job for 6 more months but realized it was in the best interest of the country to step aside and let the younger generation take over long term. If your side wasn't in a full on cult and had any amount of brain power they would do the same but alas you are all gullible dumbasses.

Maybe trump would show his high school transcripts and his college transcripts. I believe he's been asked before, but I think he said he will show them after the audit is over. ha ha ha
Oh Northern, you try so hard sometimes.
If too old to run, why young enough to govern? Not trying too hard on this one
It is very easy. Dems are bobbing and weaving again. Just no logic but it is pretty stupid .

P

No…Trump couldn’t begin to pass a bar exam.

Trump doesn’t even know many words can have more than one meaning. For example, the word “asylum”. Trump believes immigrants “leaving for asylum reasons”, are “immigrants that are being released from insane asylums.” That’s why all the Hannibal Lector talk every time he brings up immigration. Trump is exponentially stupid.

No, Trump could not pass a bar exam. Hahaha
Wrong. If Trump took the bar exam people would walk up to him on the streets with tears in their eyes and say, "Excuse me Mr President, that is the most beautiful bar exam I've ever seen. You examined that bar so amazingly well, we've never seen anything like it. It was a beautiful bar. You are the smartest person on Earth"

It's very possible to finish your term for a little less than half of a year but realize you don't have another 4 years to give.

And you know that, but you enjoy being a dipshit :)

Don't make me laugh.

Top Dems threatened to forcibly remove Biden from office unless he dropped out, set him up to fail at Trump debate: sources​

Reactions: 1inamillion
I'm sure this is what he told his writers to put out as a statement

The Chicken Trump GIF by Noise Nest Network

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT