ADVERTISEMENT

Trump opts out of ABC debate

How else do you want me to say it? I don't like the team red vs blue shit hut here we are. We are so far from being able to actually discuss policy at this point it's all a high speed scroll of my guy good your guy bad and vice versa.

Is "humiliated" fair? Your preferred candidate was so humiliated he dropped out?
Absolutely Biden was humiliated. And the same would happen to Trump. He wants no piece of Harris.

Here is a comparable example. Iowa and ISU agreed to meet on 9/7 at Kinnick to play a football game. If Matt Campbell announced that if Iowa doesn’t show up at Jack Trice on 9/1 and play in front of a stadium filled with only ISU fans, and officiated by former ISU players, then he’s the winner and Iowa is afraid to play them.
This is Northern’s argument.

Matt Campbell wanting the game officiated by former ISU players? That sounds similar to the left wanting the debate moderated by ABC.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers and sabula
Why is he still president then?
fcabaa08-432f-44e5-a479-00fbddc21245_text.gif

Don't make me laugh.

Top Dems threatened to forcibly remove Biden from office unless he dropped out, set him up to fail at Trump debate: sources​

Just because you don’t like my answer doesn’t mean it’s not a rational explanation. Better luck next time, champ.

Reactions: nelly02
Guys, he just beat your #1 pick so God damn bad the guy dropped out, on your guys terms. He doesn't owe you shit. If you are upset you are going to have to win a match on the road be pissed at your leaders for putting out such a shitty product not for us not being willing to always pander to your stupidity.

If the JV( Kamala) wants a shot at our guy, your going to come play us.

- From previous thread on exact same subject.
This isn’t team f*cking sports. This is the presidency. Trump is proposing a debate in a forum that is anything but fair. If we want to choose the best of these two candidates the people deserve an unbiased venue with rules agreed to by both candidates.

Trump previously agreed to unbiased rules, venue, network and only proposed a biased set of these after his opponent was swapped for a stronger one. Seems like a chicken shit move to me.

Did Biden still want to debate him? Weird he'd be expected to show up to a debate that wasn't going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT