ADVERTISEMENT

Trump opts out of ABC debate

Pretty simple to answer rationally actually. The simple answer is 4 years is longer than 6 months. He can handle the job for 6 more months but realized it was in the best interest of the country to step aside and let the younger generation take over long term. If your side wasn't in a full on cult and had any amount of brain power they would do the same but alas you are all gullible dumbasses.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: 1inamillion
No it's logic
You still think he is sharp as a tack
Everyone saw how stupid the dems were about biden dementia. Look at what the polls showed. Now we get more gaslighting.
It’s not logic. It’s silly.

I was one advocating for him not to run. I’m glad he’s not. No way he can make another 4 plus years. But I have no problem with him serving out the last few months of his term.

Trump claimed he couldn't debate Harris because he was beating her in the polls. He is now losing to her. He claimed he couldn't debate her since she wasn't the official nominee. She is now the official nominee. It's clear that Trump has run out of viable excuses and now has to admit that he is afraid to debate her.
He's a chicken shit. Everybody can see and acknowledge that. He's embarrassing himself, again. And again. And again.

Then either you're just a hack or you have poor judgment. The man is not fit to serve. Every reasonable person knows this.

Says the three(!)-time Trump voter.

thumbs-up-sarcasm.gif

There are consequences to showing up with a car that can't even make it down the track, the dems lost serve.

You will have plenty of time to evaluate Kamala during the fox debate on the 6th.

Stop gaslighting me. You said it couldn't be rationally answered and I clearly gave you a rational answer. You are just mad because your dumbass thought you had a gotcha but as usual no. You would think you would just quit at some point but one thing I can say is you have no give up in up in you.
Watch out, he’s about to declare victory and run off for a couple hours.

There are consequences to showing up with a car that can't even make it down the track, the dems lost serve.

You will have plenty of time to evaluate Kamala during the fox debate on the 6th.
Why does it matter that Trump has to debate Harris instead of Biden? He already said the debate works for him. The time works. The place. The venue. The host. The moderators. The rules. Everything worked for him. But his opponent. What gives?

Why does it matter that Trump has to debate Harris instead of Biden? He already said the debate works for him. The time works. The place. The venue. The host. The moderators. The rules. Everything worked for him. But his opponent. What gives?
Guys, he just beat your #1 pick so God damn bad the guy dropped out, on your guys terms. He doesn't owe you shit. If you are upset you are going to have to win a match on the road be pissed at your leaders for putting out such a shitty product not for us not being willing to always pander to your stupidity.

If the JV( Kamala) wants a shot at our guy, your going to come play us.

- From previous thread on exact same subject.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Guys, he just beat your #1 pick so God damn bad the guy dropped out, on your guys terms. He doesn't owe you shit. If you are upset you are going to have to win a match on the road be pissed at your leaders for putting out such a shitty product not for us not being willing to always pander to your stupidity.

You are a smart guy but you sound really low IQ with this ‘our guy beat the shit out of your guy’ stuff.

Here is a comparable example. Iowa and ISU agreed to meet on 9/7 at Kinnick to play a football game. If Matt Campbell announced that if Iowa doesn’t show up at Jack Trice on 9/1 and play in front of a stadium filled with only ISU fans, and officiated by former ISU players, then he’s the winner and Iowa is afraid to play them.
This is Northern’s argument.

If you want to go w the football analogy, your guy is like 1980s SMU.

Reactions: VodkaSam and sabula
You are a smart guy but you sound really low IQ with this ‘our guy beat the shit out of your guy’ stuff.
How else do you want me to say it? I don't like the team red vs blue shit hut here we are. We are so far from being able to actually discuss policy at this point it's all a high speed scroll of my guy good your guy bad and vice versa.

Is "humiliated" fair? Your preferred candidate was so humiliated he dropped out?

Trump bailed on all the primary debates. He's bailed on the Harris debate. The only time he manned up was against a frail 80 year old. It's ok to admit that he's scared of debating anybody who doesn't look like a corpse.

Trump bailed on all the primary debates. He's bailed on the Harris debate. The only time he manned up was against a frail 80 year old. It's ok to admit that he's scared of debating anybody younger than him.
Really... back to the well on him being scared..... you guys are going to make part 4 the same as part 2?

Yes, I'm sure the dude who tapped the Saudi prince or whatever on the shoulder is super scared to match wits with Kamala Harris and her outstanding ability to articulate her plan for the future.

Here is a comparable example. Iowa and ISU agreed to meet on 9/7 at Kinnick to play a football game. If Matt Campbell announced that if Iowa doesn’t show up at Jack Trice on 9/1 and play in front of a stadium filled with only ISU fans, and officiated by former ISU players, then he’s the winner and Iowa is afraid to play them.
This is Northern’s argument.

LOL. Iowa didn't drop their football program.

Trump claimed he couldn't debate Harris because he was beating her in the polls. He is now losing to her. He claimed he couldn't debate her since she wasn't the official nominee. She is now the official nominee. It's clear that Trump has run out of viable excuses and now has to admit that he is afraid to debate her.
He is so afraid….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT