ADVERTISEMENT

Tyreek Hill: Watch this video and things will go smoother next time.

Does his ride even let him roll down a window? I think it is one of them there furrin cars that has those butterfly doors that require the driver to lift it and get out.

They also cuffed and cited Calais Campbell for “not responding to a lawful order.” He was NFL Man of the Year a few years back.

The body cams will be interesting. I wonder how many weren’t switched on?

Again, had he listened and not rolled up the window, nothing would have happened. Brought it on himself. Cops deal with punks all day. Don’t listen, it’s kissing the pavement time. Cops did nothing wrong,
I'm pro Capitol police unlike the MAGA trash, so spare me.

Reactions: noleclone2
Cop had his ID. They went on a power trip plain and simple. Police escalated vs de-escalating it. Yes he rolled his window up, but he did roll it down again but at that point another officer not even involved in the conversation jumps in and rips him out of the car after saying he was going to break the window. Really, they had several officers in the scene and had his ID. All they had to do was write his citation and send him on his way. Instead they did all of this and threatened others who stopped.

I'm pro cop and Tyreek should have kept his widow rolled down. Not a great move.

That said, those cops did not deescalate anything. They may not need to be fired but some training and a suspension for sure. Campbell sure didn't do much of anything from that video. They didn't need to be so physical with Hill after he complied.

GXE_HE4WEAAQj6t

Gotta love the Dolphins for standing up for their employee and being critical of the police here. Tyreke is such an upstanding young man.

Who am I kidding? So glad Gundy kicked him off the team after he punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach. Quality individual.

You believe Mr. Hill did everything right?

Again, had he listened and not rolled up the window, nothing would have happened. Brought it on himself. Cops deal with punks all day. Don’t listen, it’s kissing the pavement time. Cops did nothing wrong,
These don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Hil should have kept his window down. Cops had no reason to pull him out of his car, and cuff him on the ground.

They also cuffed and cited Calais Campbell for “not responding to a lawful order.” He was NFL Man of the Year a few years back.

The body cams will be interesting. I wonder how many weren’t switched on?

Calais was saying “they’re over here beating on Tyreek”

They made Tyreek lay face down on the ground to cuff him. Then forced Tyreek to sit on the curb.
I don’t think there was any beating going on.

All Calais did was spread false information and get in the way.

Cop had his ID. They went on a power trip plain and simple. Police escalated vs de-escalating it. Yes he rolled his window up, but he did roll it down again but at that point another officer not even involved in the conversation jumps in and rips him out of the car after saying he was going to break the window. Really, they had several officers in the scene and had his ID. All they had to do was write his citation and send him on his way. Instead they did all of this and threatened others who stopped.

lol. But nothing regarding the complete douche baggery from tyreke? Unreal.

More than one thing can be true. If Tyreek has his window down and keeps it down, it likely would have been a ticket and move along (or else the officers would have been WAY in the wrong). AND ALSO, the police did basically nothing to de-escalate. That’s not going to be used in any police training videos. The actions of one side does not excuse the actions of the other.

Well, I for one am glad to see Hill's recent surgically repaired knee is okay. After watching that video I have no idea how he could play football, let alone run by an entire defense for 80 yards on one play.

The body cam shows what I expected...privileged entitled athlete vs over reactive cops. Hill instigated the cops over reaction.

Reminds me of kids, they want to push your button over and over... you ask them to do their homework or brush their teeth nicely like 5 times, then on the 6th time you get firm and you're no longer asking and they go "why are you yelling at me???"

Reactions: Jedhawk77
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT