ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccines Revealed

Reactions: Joes Place
Sure it does: don't you know that an industry so unconcerned with profits would NEVER pass along the cost of that tax to their victims?

And that the reason the number of vac manufacturers is dwindling isn't because the giants are buying up their competition to increase profits, it's because there's just no damned money to be made. But hey, they're ok with that and so are their shareholders.

Then again what would one expect from an industry that provides us unavoidably unsafe, safe and effective products? Hypocrisy and lies everywhere. :rolleyes:

Exactly. This is where there logic fails. They claim that vaccines are safe, but then claim that they are too high risk for for vaccine manufacturers to be held liable.

The thing is that I'm not even an anti-vaxxer. I get my children vaccinated. At the same time though, I believe that a parent has the right to choose whether or not they get their children vaccinated. If they feel that there's too much risk, then fine by me.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Exactly. This is where there logic fails. They claim that vaccines are safe, but then claim that they are too high risk for for vaccine manufacturers to be held liable.

No.....they are too costly and messy to handle in courts, where most jurors are not capable of understanding underlying science. That was the ENTIRE reason for the law and the funds set aside. Go read up a little history on this....

Those funds are ONLY for the childhood vaccines, cupcake. Others are NOT indemnified at all. You could learn all this if you could Google factual sites, instead of just more conspiracy theory sites....

No they aren't for just childhood vaccinations. Are you kidding me right now?

No.....they are too costly and messy to handle in courts, where most jurors are not capable of understanding underlying science. That was the ENTIRE reason for the law and the funds set aside. Go read up a little history on this....

You are literally trying to claim that the funds in the trust are just for childhood vaccines. You actually don't know jack s***. You should probably know what you are talking about first.

Under the 1986 law, the only adult vaccine injury claims that can be compensated by the VICP are for injuries caused by vaccines recommended by the CDC for “universal use” by children.5 Most, but not all, of the CDC recommended vaccines for adults are also recommended for children.6 The shingles (herpes zoster) vaccine and 23-valent pneumococcal vaccine (PNEUMOVAX 23) recommended for adults are not eligible for compensation under the VICP7 and federal health officials and the ACCV has wrestled in recent years with how to protect vaccine manufacturers and compensate adult vaccine injuries not covered by the VICP.

Vaccine manufacturers are also expanding their reach and developing vaccines solely for use by pregnant women. Currently, there are two vaccines under development for exclusive use by pregnant women for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and group B streptococcal disease.

As a result, the ACCV recommended in 2013 that the U.S. Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) pursue statutory changes to the 1986 law to extend vaccine injury compensation for injuries caused by vaccines being developed for exclusive use by pregnant women,8 as well as for live born infants injured by a these vaccines in utero (before birth).9 However, during a December 2015 ACCV meeting, the ACCV’s working group recommended not pursuing statutory changes to the 1986 law that would extend coverage to vaccines given to adults but not recommended for children.

LMAO. You really don't know anything about who is awarded from the trust fund. You're done here.

Translation: I have no salient response.

(Plus, vaccine makers are ONLY indemnified from vaccine batches proven to meet safety and quality/manufacturing criteria and standards; any adulterated batches or formulations which cause illnesses or problems, they still maintain liability for)

Translation: I have no salient response.

(Plus, vaccine makers are ONLY indemnified from vaccine batches proven to meet safety and quality/manufacturing criteria and standards; any adulterated batches or formulations which cause illnesses or problems, they still maintain liability for)

Did you not understand my response? I said you don't know what you are talking about.

You have proven this much by trying to claim only child injuries are awarded from the trust.

Did you not understand my response? I said you don't know what you are talking about.

You have proven this much by trying to claim only child injuries are awarded from the trust.

Think you need to go back and reread. I know those links have lots and lots of words in them. Try.

Game, set, thread. See what is happening in Europe on low vaccination rate countries.

About 10 per cent of children with measles get ear infections, which can lead to hearing loss, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control warns. About five per cent will get pneumonia, and one in 1,000 will die. Oh no....autism. Instead we get hearing loss, pneumonia, and death!

http://globalnews.ca/news/3345439/deadly-measles-outbreak-spreads-in-europe-as-vaccinations-fall/
The mortality rate for measles in the US is closer to 1 in 10,000. The vast majority of cases have never been reported because it's a minor childhood illness that is dangerous only to those with compromised immune systems.

On the other hand, even though required by law, it is estimated that only between 1-10% of vaccine reactions are documented. Sadly, informed consent has been tossed aside or that number would be much closer to 100% (and the number of parents choosing to vaccinate would fall even faster).

The illness is safer than the needle.

The mortality rate for measles in the US is closer to 1 in 10,000. The vast majority of cases have never been reported because it's a minor childhood illness that is dangerous only to those with compromised immune systems.

On the other hand, even though required by law, it is estimated that only between 1-10% of vaccine reactions are documented. Sadly, informed consent has been tossed aside or that number would be much closer to 100% (and the number of parents choosing to vaccinate would fall even faster).

Not remotely true. And the cost of a $1 vaccine pales in comparison to the costs associated with preventing major side effects and deaths from measles outbreaks. Japan already has seen this.

Your BS on vaccine reactions is nonsense, too. Sure, people don't report their arm is sore; that's a 'side effect'. Link us another worthless Youtube on this, please.....

Think you need to go back and reread. I know those links have lots and lots of words in them. Try.

How about you provide something with some substance? You linking a bunch of cases where vaccine companies were held liable prior to the current law that's been in place since 1986 is once again... irrelevant.

You must like linking a bunch of inapt material.

How about you provide something with some substance? You linking a bunch of cases where vaccine companies were held liable prior to the current law that's been in place since 1986 is once again... irrelevant.

You must like linking a bunch of inapt material.

I've linked plenty for you. You really need to read that, and locate actual legal sites or medical sites where the info is clearly and readily available. I realize that means moving away from your conspiracy-theory-laden bullshit, but I think you can do it. Try.

I've linked plenty for you. You really need to read that, and locate actual legal sites or medical sites where the info is clearly and readily available. I realize that means moving away from your conspiracy-theory-laden bullshit, but I think you can do it. Try.

You've only linked one site to me you fool. I can only assume the link was an attempt to show vaccine companies being held liable (prior to 1986 BTW), and use that as some sort of proof that they are held liable.

I'm tired of this debate that pops up every month or so around here so I decided to sit this one out. Nonetheless, this thread went pretty much exactly as I expected.

Pretty much Joes Place smacking around the naysayers who are, unfortunately, unable to understand why they are getting their asses handed to them in this debate because they can't understand the science that shows the OP is completely wrong.

I'm tired of this debate that pops up every month or so around here so I decided to sit this one out. Nonetheless, this thread went pretty much exactly as I expected.

Pretty much Joes Place smacking around the naysayers who are, unfortunately, unable to understand why they are getting their asses handed to them in this debate because they can't understand the science that shows the OP is completely wrong.

Why am I not surprised at this post?

You have been destroyed in this thread. I'm trying to throw in the towel for you so you can leave with whatever dignity you have left.

Let me recap for you...

Joe claimed that vaccine manufacturers are held liable for injuries caused by vaccines. That's a lie.

He then claimed only children are awarded compensation from the government trust fund set up for injury from vaccines. That's another lie.

Are you up to speed?

Let me recap for you...

Joe claimed that vaccine manufacturers are held liable for injuries caused by vaccines. That's a lie.

He then claimed only children are awarded compensation from the government trust fund set up for injury from vaccines. That's another lie.

LOL nope. And links I've posted clearly indicate otherwise.
Thanks for playing.

LOL nope. And links I've posted clearly indicate otherwise.
Thanks for playing.

Dwight-Schrute-LOL.gif

No you haven't. What a loser.

Not remotely true. And the cost of a $1 vaccine pales in comparison to the costs associated with preventing major side effects and deaths from measles outbreaks. Japan already has seen this.

Your BS on vaccine reactions is nonsense, too. Sure, people don't report their arm is sore; that's a 'side effect'. Link us another worthless Youtube on this, please.....
Japan is still mandating 22 more vaccines than is healthy; they've done more than most 'advanced' countries by banning the MMR but still have a long way to go. I guess this just reinforces naturalborn's take: the collective toxic ingredients in vaccines is the elephant in the room. They used MMR/autism to create a straw man (Wakefield), thinking they could destroy him and end the argument once and for all.

They were wrong. It's not just autism; there's a plethora of auto immune disorders that don't get the attention that autism does.

Why don't they report side effects? Because there's no informed consent, which is both an ethical and legal violation.

Oh, and in 11 pages of this thread I've linked a grand total of TWO youtube videos, one of which was pro vaccine. 100 % of the garbage you post is industry related propaganda. But since 100 % of your 'science' is just that, I guess it's understandable.

The page has links to the full study. All of them. Click on it to see what it says. Since you're having trouble doing that, try this link, it links the same studies: http://vaccinesafetycommission.org/studies.html
I pulled one of the studies up from this site that was from "Yale" doctors

Douglas L. Leslie1
*, Robert A. Kobre2
, Brian J. Richmand2
, Selin Aktan Guloksuz2
and
James F. Leckman2
1Department of Public Health Sciences, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, USA, 2Yale Child
Study Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA

Background: Although the association of the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine
with autism spectrum disorder has been convincingly disproven,

Last edited:
March 31, 2017

ZERO U.S. Measles Deaths in 10 Years, but Over 100 Measles Vaccine Deaths Reported

Brian Shilhavy
Health Impact News Editor

With the measles and measles vaccine debate reaching a near frenzy on the Internet, it is always nice to throw some cold hard facts on the firestorm currently raging in the measles debate.

So here are some easily verifiable facts regarding deaths associated with measles in the United States for the past 10 years, and deaths associated with measles vaccines during the same 10 year period.

First, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) keeps a weekly tally of disease outbreaks, including deaths. According to a statement made by Dr. Anne Schuchat, the director of CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, in an Associated Press story picked up by Fox News on April 25, 2014:

There has been no measles deaths (sic) reported in the U.S. since 2003 [1]

The weekly CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports (MMWR) since that date have not revealed any measles deaths either. (*See edit below.)

And while health authorities are blaming measles outbreaks in recent years on unvaccinated children, when you mention the fact that nobody is dying from measles in the U.S., they are quick to turn around and claim vaccines have eliminated measles deaths (even though they cannot eliminate the disease itself apparently.)

Besides the obvious contradiction in reasoning with such a claim, the historical evidence just does not support it either:

Image from healthsentinel.com – Click image to enlarge.

Death by Measles Vaccines
What about deaths associated with the measles vaccine during the same time period?

The U.S. Government keeps a database of reports called The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The database is available to the public, and there is a search portal the public can use at Medalerts.org.

We ran a search for a ten year period for deaths reported with measles vaccines, including a few that are no longer in production. The search result contained 108 deaths over this period, associated with four different measles vaccines sold in the United States during the past 10 years.

Today, one can only purchase a measles vaccine in combination with the mumps and rubella vaccines (MMR Vaccine).

When searching for just the MMR vaccine during the past 10 years, 96 deaths were reported:

Anybody with a computer and Internet access can search this database by visiting MedAlerts.org.

This database reflects only deaths that were reported during the time frame, and therefore probably reflects a much lower number than actual deaths, since most doctors and health authorities believe vaccines are safe, and would not normally attribute a death to a vaccine and actually report it.

The U.S. Government Settlements on Measles Vaccine Injuries
The other place to find facts regarding injuries and deaths due to the measles vaccine is to look at U.S. Government settlements for MMR vaccine injuries and deaths. The U.S. public is largely unaware that manufacturers of vaccines have been given legal immunity from being prosecuted in civil court for vaccine injuries and deaths, since 1986. If someone is injured or killed by a vaccine, they have to sue the U.S. Government in a special “vaccine court.”

The Department of Justice issues quarterly reports on claims and settlements, and one can search for specific vaccines settlements at the United States Federal Courts website.

As search here for “measles” returns a result of 111 claims settled for the MMR vaccine since 2004. Some of them are for settlements due to deaths related to the MMR vaccine, as determined by the judge.

http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/zero-...but-over-100-measles-vaccine-deaths-reported/
Forgive me if I don't think this author is qualified to interrupt medical data.
About Brian Shilhavy
Brian W. Shilhavy, BA, MA
Brian earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Bible/Greek from Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, and his Master of Arts degree in linguistics from Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago. He is currently the CEO of Tropical Traditions, Inc.

Except the CDC quoted US statistics in that article.

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/abou/complications.html

Do you think the autism rate and whatever vague autoimmune diseases you quote is higher than 1 in 1000 vaccinated people? Because the encephalitis rate is 1 in 1000? For the sake of argument, I'll just say the MMR vaccine is the work of the devil. Do me a favor and give me your thoughts on the small pox vaccine.

I pulled one of the studies up from this site that was from "Yale" doctors

Douglas L. Leslie1
*, Robert A. Kobre2
, Brian J. Richmand2
, Selin Aktan Guloksuz2
and
James F. Leckman2
1Department of Public Health Sciences, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, USA, 2Yale Child
Study Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA

Background: Although the association of the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine
with autism spectrum disorder has been convincingly disproven,
Sure, but that's strictly MMR, it's an opinion, and it's not within the scope of this particular study. A lot of the studies I've seen start with that exact same wording, even though sound reasoning exists that will tell you why it's not. The control groups still get vaccinated with the other vaccines in the schedule. It's a little like comparing 2 packs of smokes a day vs. 3 packs and looking for a difference between the groups.

If they're going to poke the bear, they have a much better chance of being published if they pet it some too.

Don't be afraid to post the whole sentence.
"....the onset of certain brain-related autoimmune and inflammatory disorders has been found to be temporally associated with the antecedent administration of various vaccines."

Last edited:
Except the CDC quoted US statistics in that article.

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/abou/complications.html

Do you think the autism rate and whatever vague autoimmune diseases you quote is higher than 1 in 1000 vaccinated people? Because the encephalitis rate is 1 in 1000? For the sake of argument, I'll just say the MMR vaccine is the work of the devil. Do me a favor and give me your thoughts on the small pox vaccine.
Smallpox? Or was it cowpox? Let's see; an idiot and charlatan who couldn't tell the difference between the two, experimenting on children, persuading the government to mandate compulsory inoculation that had a higher mortality rate than the actual disease?

The more things change, the more things stay the same. I'll see your 'Dr.' Jenner and raise you a 'Dr.' Offit.:p:p:p

Sure, but that's strictly MMR, it's an opinion, and it's not within the scope of this particular study. A lot of the studies I've seen start with that exact same wording, even though sound reasoning exists that will tell you why it's not. The control groups still get vaccinated with the other vaccines in the schedule. It's a little like comparing 2 packs of smokes a day vs. 3 packs and looking for a difference between the groups.

If they're going to poke the bear, they have a much better chance of being published if they pet it some too.

Don't be afraid to post the whole sentence.
"....the onset of certain brain-related autoimmune and inflammatory disorders has been found to be temporally associated with the antecedent administration of various vaccines."
I'm not afraid. Your point changes like a moving target. First it was vaccines cause autism. Your site with Yale doctors says no it doesn't. You use some BS to blow off their opinion because it does not fit your belief and now you've moved on to another disorder "found to be temporary associated".

If you don't want to vacinate your kids that's fine but don't use blogger's site's as medical proof to support a blogger's opinion.

Are there any Youtubes in this thread? I think most entire threads on this subject have been almost completely void of Youtubes. Overplaying your hand seems to be your strong suit.

I'm not afraid. Your point changes like a moving target. First it was vaccines cause autism. Your site with Yale doctors says no it doesn't. You use some BS to blow off their opinion because it does not fit your belief and now you've moved on to another disorder "found to be temporary associated".

If you don't want to vacinate your kids that's fine but don't use blogger's site's as medical proof to support a blogger's opinion.
No, I'm still very much focused on autism, and my points still stand. I just noticed you didn't post the rest of their sentence, that's all. Take out that part of my post if you don't like it.

"If you don't want to vac(c)inate your kid's that's fine". I wouldn't be here right now if only that were the case.

It's a completely ridiculous notion that I can't use a blogger's site to set a point. Would you rather I just read the blogger's site and come back here and post as if the idea were my own?

No, I'm still very much focused on autism, and my points still stand.

Ummmm....no, they don't. Not ONE study has been able to replicate the fraudulent data from the anti-vaxxers "autism" paper, which had been retracted and debunked ad nauseum.

Combine that little nugget with the recent MRI study which showed autism signs showing up IN ADVANCE of most vaccines, and you have a complete washout....

Couldn't agree more, but opinions like that are heresy to joes, tarheel, etc. I HAVE done vaccines in the past with my kids , but never will again. When they are old enough, that decision will be theirs.

I also don't want to ban vaccines. Or guns. Or voting. Or driving. Or a thousand other things that can be harmful to society. Let the market come up with products that can be offered to the public. If they are useless they should go by the wayside. They shouldn't be propped up, promoted and mandated by the government.

No, I'm still very much focused on autism, and my points still stand. I just noticed you didn't post the rest of their sentence, that's all. Take out that part of my post if you don't like it.

"If you don't want to vac(c)inate your kid's that's fine". I wouldn't be here right now if only that were the case.

It's a completely ridiculous notion that I can't use a blogger's site to set a point. Would you rather I just read the blogger's site and come back here and post as if the idea were my own?
Any hack can have a blog and post his opinions and doctered graphs as facts.

This surgical oncologist reviewed the study and picks it apart. He researched the writers credentials of this study and they are pretty much a joke.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ro...ccines-and-neurological-conditions-from-yale/

This hits the nail on the head

antivaxers are desperate for validation. They crave any evidence that real scientists take them seriously or, even better, have produced evidence that supports their delusion that vaccines cause autism (or any of the other disorders, conditions, and diseases attributed to vaccines by them).

Reactions: Joes Place
Couldn't agree more, but opinions like that are heresy to joes, tarheel, etc. I HAVE done vaccines in the past with my kids , but never will again. When they are old enough, that decision will be theirs.

I also don't want to ban vaccines. Or guns. Or voting. Or driving. Or a thousand other things that can be harmful to society. Let the market come up with products that can be offered to the public. If they are useless they should go by the wayside. They shouldn't be propped up, promoted and mandated by the government.
Completely agree. It's the mandate thing that really gets me.

Smallpox? Or was it cowpox? Let's see; an idiot and charlatan who couldn't tell the difference between the two, experimenting on children, persuading the government to mandate compulsory inoculation that had a higher mortality rate than the actual disease?

The more things change, the more things stay the same. I'll see your 'Dr.' Jenner and raise you a 'Dr.' Offit.:p:p:p

You can talk about Jenner and his ethics all you want., I don't care. I want a simple yes or no. Did the smallpox vaccine eradicate small pox?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT