ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccines Revealed

tumblr_lfnhsyEcKf1qctj37.gif~c200
54b1748c9ccea4534572afc82381f5bc_pinterest-funny-laughing-laughing-hysterically-meme_267-199.gif
bb84d9e20e01e3ed112cf212f270d114_download-laughing-hysterically-meme_500-281.gif

a55ff06e060a2e71e4399fb56f81aa0e_you-laugh-when-they-laugh-laughing-hysterically-meme_500-375.gif

c3cde3d1b1f23a0affafd12c6f05db94.gif
laughter-gif.gif
d24b92b83b9f5112bac5812c225fc7d1.320x240x158.gif
0162f50e467023a881c22c24427202a2_happiness-baby-laughing-hysterically-meme_1200-1088.jpeg
Then counter. That's all I'm asking. Give me something worthwhile.

This response is borderline unbelievable. I say borderline because I've been in debates with you and I see this is how you operate.

No. In that thread, you posted a link claiming 'measles had already declined in the USA before vaccinations had even started'. Only your 'link' was using GREAT BRITAIN DATA for when vaccination started and US DATA for the declines. When you actually used the RIGHT DATA SETS, things lined up perfectly. You continually fall for bullshit/fake data and spout bullshit/fake claims based on it.

You got totally duped on this, and you are back for more. And this is dangerous shit to be peddling, because people die when they contract vaccinable diseases because of stupid shits like you disseminating nonsense.

You were countered and recountered and re-recountered. Your response was to stick your fingers in your ears and bray like an ass. The evidence isn't even arguable at this point. You're dead flat wrong.

Counter that.

He could not even acknowledge the mishmash of US/Great Britain data mess that his 'authoritative' website was pushing. It's a bunch of idiots with GEDs who find random shit on the internet and start posting, w/o a clue on the actual context.

They simply Gish Gallop from one BS argument to the next, ignoring the beatdown they receive on all the previous ones.

No. In that thread, you posted a link claiming 'measles had already declined in the USA before vaccinations had even started'. Only your 'link' was using GREAT BRITAIN DATA for when vaccination started and US DATA for the declines. When you actually used the RIGHT DATA SETS, things lined up perfectly. You continually fall for bullshit/fake data and spout bullshit/fake claims based on it.

You got totally duped on this, and you are back for more. And this is dangerous shit to be peddling, because people die when they contract vaccinable diseases because of stupid shits like you disseminating nonsense.
That's not even the right debate thread. I think you're stuck. The point you're arguing isn't even a talking point. It's pretty much meaningless. Vaccine safety. That's the issue. Here, let me help you get on the right debate thread. It's the one I linked in the post you responded to, and the thread you disappeared from.

That's not even the right debate thread.

And, as I've stated, you keep bringing up worthless topics in MANY threads on this and get PWNED.

It's hard for people to keep track of your bullshit.
Are you able to acknowledge that your data was totally WRONG on that? Along with numerous other fallacies we pointed out from that same site?

Your anti-vaxx minions won't debate this with actual doctors and epidemiologists, because they can't; instead they make watered down bullcrap Youtube videos for people with the critical thinking skills of a walnut. And walnuts are easily duped.

Reactions: JWolf74
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's just say this was 100% true and so now you have provided evidence of two horrible outcomes from vaccines. I am one lone physician who went through six years of training and am in practice for over 8 years. That is 14 years of taking care of people. I am a urologist who doesn't see gynecologic cancers unless they have urinary tract complications. I have met over 100 women from aged 30 to 50 who were dying of cervical cancer. Many of them have a vagina that is rotting away with dead tumor. The stench is some of the worst you'll encounter in medicine. It is right up there with dead diabetic foot and colon perforation after eating at Taco Johns. In 25 years if I am still seeing these women, I am going to wonder why they were stupid enough not to get the vaccine.

I always wonder why autism is worse then dying of measles in the first place. Not that the question really matters because vaccines don't cause autism. But if you believe they do. . . why is autism worse then dying of measles?

In 25 years if I am still seeing these women, I am going to wonder why they were stupid enough not to get the vaccine.

It is because of charlatans like the OP that push bullcrap narratives w/o any actual data to back them up.

The organizations who support vaccination number in the hundreds, but even they cannot take the time to combat every idiot on the internet who can Gish Gallop their way across arguments.

Pediatricians vaccinate their own children. That should really be convincing enough evidence for all but the stupidest in our society...

Reactions: Urohawk
And, as I've stated, you keep bringing up worthless topics in MANY threads on this and get PWNED.

It's hard for people to keep track of your bullshit.
Are you able to acknowledge that your data was totally WRONG on that? Along with numerous other fallacies we pointed out from that same site?

Your anti-vaxx minions won't debate this with actual doctors and epidemiologists, because they can't; instead they make watered down bullcrap Youtube videos for people with the critical thinking skills of a walnut. And walnuts are easily duped.
Actually, it's the vaccine pushing 'doctors' that are afraid to debate other health care professionals with a differing viewpoints. Chickens. :p
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/04/why-do-vaccine-pushers-chicken-out-of.html

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
It is because of charlatans like the OP that push bullcrap narratives w/o any actual data to back them up.

The organizations who support vaccination number in the hundreds, but even they cannot take the time to combat every idiot on the internet who can Gish Gallop their way across arguments.

Pediatricians vaccinate their own children. That should really be convincing enough evidence for all but the stupidest in our society...
Most do, but that number is falling steadily and will most likely continue to.
http://file.scirp.org/pdf/OJPed20120300003_46564276.pdf

I always wonder why autism is worse then dying of measles in the first place. Not that the question really matters because vaccines don't cause autism. But if you believe they do. . . why is autism worse then dying of measles?
Why is having autism better than suffering through a minor childhood illness that typically lasts a few days?

Actually, it's the vaccine pushing 'doctors' that are afraid to debate other health care professionals with a differing viewpoints. Chickens. :p
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/04/why-do-vaccine-pushers-chicken-out-of.html

This is absolutely correct. They wouldn't have a leg to stand on peddling their fraudulent safety studies that can be easily dismantled. They would be made to look like complete idiots. Big Pharma will have none of that running on their own airwaves.

Last edited:
Not what your link says; it simply says some deviate from the recommended schedule,not skipping vaccination altogether.

Reading comprehension ain't your strong suit.
Did you watch episode 2 yet Joe? At the 1 hour mark Mary Holland throws it down and talks about the vaccine compensation program amongst other things. Good stuff. Fraudulent system, if I ever saw one.

Actually episode 2 in it's entirety has lots of great information. I recommend watching the whole thing, really.

Did you watch episode 2 yet Joe? At the 1 hour mark Mary Holland throws it down and talks about the vaccine compensation program amongst other things. Good stuff. Fraudulent system, if I ever saw one.

Actually episode 2 in it's entirety has lots of great information. I recommend watching the whole thing, really.

I don't need to watch any of your BS.
Every other thing you've posted has been easy to debunk. It becomes tiresome to remain on the Gish Gallop, when you never acknowledge your previous points were completely wrong.

This has been proven again and again to be false.

...and all they can do is make Youtube videos; nothing is factual enough to actually get into any legit publication. Anywhere.

In fact, the link this doofus provided indicates 94% to 95% of pediatricians follow the recommended vaccination schedules. I believe if you look, you'll find that 100% of them vaccinate, period.

That's about as close to a 'consensus' as you'll find in any medical or scientific endeavor.
Remember....ONLY 4 out of 5 dentists recommend sugarless gum to their patients who chew gum. That's 80%.

...and all they can do is make Youtube videos; nothing is factual enough to actually get into any legit publication. Anywhere.

In fact, the link this doofus provided indicates 94% to 95% of pediatricians follow the recommended vaccination schedules. I believe if you look, you'll find that 100% of them vaccinate, period.

That's about as close to a 'consensus' as you'll find in any medical or scientific endeavor.
Remember....ONLY 4 out of 5 dentists recommend sugarless gum to their patients who chew gum. That's 80%.

You forget that we live in the post-fact era. All someone has to do is find a website that agrees with their own ideas and it's gospel, whether it's true or not.

I don't need to watch any of your BS.
Every other thing you've posted has been easy to debunk. It becomes tiresome to remain on the Gish Gallop, when you never acknowledge your previous points were completely wrong.
This is completely false, like all your other garbage. I actually acknowledged it, and said nice job finding it and said it's really very irrelevant to the conversation. I will get you the link and post # if you want. It's your failure to move on from an irrelevant point that is the issue.

I don't believe anyone was able to collect on the 100K challenge. You guys talk so big here, but you completely blew it when it really mattered. What a shame. No worthy thimerosal safety studies and no aluminum studies? Heck, no good studies on any of the vaccine ingredients that are a good indicator of safety. You guys are one sad group.

P-U-B-L-I-S-H

YouTube isn't science. Any idiot can post a YouTube video. And only idiots believe them without reliable data to back up the claims.

Your claim that measles was dropping in the US prior to the introduction of vaccines was based on the fraudulent manipulation of data. You have never acknowledged that though it has been conclusively proven. The ball is in your court. Address this or admit you have zero credibility. Choose.

Reactions: artradley
I don't believe anyone was able to collect on the 100K challenge. You guys talk so big here, but you completely blew it when it really mattered. What a shame. No worthy thimerosal safety studies and no aluminum studies? Heck, no good studies on any of the vaccine ingredients that are a good indicator of safety. You guys are one sad group.

LOL... the fact is that thimerosal has been in vaccines since the thirties and the only vaccines that contain it now are multi-dose flu shots. Where was the "autism epidemic" in the forties? The fifties? Sixties? Why hasn't the autism rate declined since thimerosal was removed? Your comeback was there still might be traces of thimerosal...but those levels would be FAAAAR below the exposures in the first half of the 20th century. And no autism, then. Strange, huh?

So you anti-vaxxers switched to aluminum...only to be confronted with the same problem. So NOW it's some mysterious confluence of factors that you can't even define...except it MUST be vaccines. Congratulations. You've finally settled on an argument that can't be rebutted because you can't even make a rational argument for your case. But it MUST be vaccines...because...:confused: DERP

Idiots.

P-U-B-L-I-S-H

YouTube isn't science. Any idiot can post a YouTube video. And only idiots believe them without reliable data to back up the claims.

Your claim that measles was dropping in the US prior to the introduction of vaccines was based on the fraudulent manipulation of data. You have never acknowledged that though it has been conclusively proven. The ball is in your court. Address this or admit you have zero credibility. Choose.
Oh man. I'm talking about vaccine safety and you're stuck on the measles deaths chart. Quit trying to skirt around the issue. Vaccine safety is the real issue here. Sorry, I just don't have time for meaningless debate. Vaccines are either proven safe or they're not.

LOL... the fact is that thimerosal has been in vaccines since the thirties and the only vaccines that contain it now are multi-dose flu shots. Where was the "autism epidemic" in the forties? The fifties? Sixties? Why hasn't the autism rate declined since thimerosal was removed? Your comeback was there still might be traces of thimerosal...but those levels would be FAAAAR below the exposures in the first half of the 20th century. And no autism, then. Strange, huh?

So you anti-vaxxers switched to aluminum...only to be confronted with the same problem. So NOW it's some mysterious confluence of factors that you can't even define...except it MUST be vaccines. Congratulations. You've finally settled on an argument that can't be rebutted because you can't even make a rational argument for your case. But it MUST be vaccines...because...:confused: DERP

Idiots.
Look at the difference in vaccine schedules! It's completely different! The # of vaccines given back then was but a fraction of today's schedule, and the mix of ingredients you're injecting into children is completely different. Once again, you're comparing apples to oranges. Again, you've done nothing to help your stance with this post.

Oh man. I'm talking about vaccine safety and you're stuck on the measles deaths chart. Quit trying to skirt around the issue. Vaccine safety is the real issue here. Sorry, I just don't have time for meaningless debate. Vaccines are either proven safe or they're not.

Dodging the question. YOU claimed that vaccines were ineffective. YOU claimed that measles was disappearing before the vaccine was introduced. The entire point of your f'n idiotic argument was that we were injecting an unnecessary vaccine into children and exposing them to "real" dangers. YOU WERE WRONG. STUPIDLY wrong. MONUMENTALLY wrong. Your response was and is to brush it aside and pretend it didn't matter. You have to pretend that measles wasn't a major killer of children around the world before widespread vaccinations for your argument to hold...you have to lie.

And here's the result of your rank imbecility:

measles-notifications-uk.png

That's why you have zero credibility. Less than zero, actually, since you've been exposed as a liar. It takes an especially low form of life to put children's lives in danger for a lie.

Reactions: Joes Place
Look at the difference in vaccine schedules! It's completely different! The # of vaccines given back then was but a fraction of today's schedule, and the mix of ingredients you're injecting into children is completely different. Once again, you're comparing apples to oranges. Again, you've done nothing to help your stance with this post.

BULLSHIT. There was more thimerosal in ONE vaccine back then than you get from the entire schedule today. As I said - you can't even make a coherent argument about how vaccines cause autism except to say it must be vaccines. Something about "today's schedule"? Something about the "mix of ingredients"? Something about "the number of vaccines"? Which is it? You have NO CAUSE. You just know it has to be vaccines. That's your entire argument with absolutely nothing to back it up.

BULLSHIT. There was more thimerosal in ONE vaccine back then than you get from the entire schedule today. As I said - you can't even make a coherent argument about how vaccines cause autism except to say it must be vaccines. Something about "today's schedule"? Something about the "mix of ingredients"? Something about "the number of vaccines"? Which is it? You have NO CAUSE. You just know it has to be vaccines. That's your entire argument with absolutely nothing to back it up.
No. Actually my argument is the safety studies are severely lacking, and the safety studies you're pushing are clearly fraudulent garbage.

As you should well know by now, I've said many times, it's probably a combo of things, but vaccines is on the table until it's proven that it's not. Clearly, we are FAR from that. That's my argument.

Idiots.
And they knew it was poisonous then. Eli Lilly falsified their 'tests' and used the lies to promote their neurotoxin as an antiseptic and preservative. And you make it sound like it's an awesome thing that this poisoning has been going on for almost a century.

Yea us!!!

Not what your link says; it simply says some deviate from the recommended schedule,not skipping vaccination altogether.

Reading comprehension ain't your strong suit.
That report was from 5 years ago and the trend is downward. In fact, in Europe you could say the trend has fallen off a cliff. People are waking up to the lies.

No. Actually my argument is the safety studies are severely lacking, and the safety studies you're pushing are clearly fraudulent garbage.

As you should well know by now, I've said many times, it's probably a combo of things, but vaccines is on the table until it's proven that it's not. Clearly, we are FAR from that. That's my argument.

Soooooo...it could be...what?...cell phones?
Autism-and-Cell-Phone-Trends.jpg

Organic food?
19bm94ui3v59fpng.png

Jim Carrey movies?
CJLd_NTWwAAo2kn.jpg

You are now tasked with proving it's none of those. Look forward to seeing your results.

Reactions: Hawkeye3087

It's too bad you stopped reading at that spot. If you had continued on to the rest of the paragraph it got much more interesting. Head in the sand or just another attempt to duck and weave?:p
When asked about vaccinating a future child, a sig-
nificant proportion of respondents would deviate
from CDC guidelines
, spec
ialists more than general
pediatricians (21% vs 9%). Generalists were more
likely to give a future child Hepatitis A (OR: 3.6; 95%
CI 1.3 - 10.4), Rotavirus (OR: 2.2; 95% CI 1.1 - 4.4),
Meningococcal (OR: 9.9; 95% CI 3.3 - 29.9), and in-
fluenza (OR: 5.4; 95% CI 1.1 - 26.7) vaccines. Spe-
cialists were more likely to postpone MMR vaccine-
tion (OR: 4.4 95% CI 2.3 - 8.6). Safety was listed by
both groups as the most
common reason for altering
the recommended immunizati
on schedule. Until 2009,
general pediatricians and pediatric specialists have
largely adhered to ACIP
recommendations, but due
to vaccine safety and other concerns, both groups,
albeit a higher percentage of specialists, reported
greater numbers willing to
diverge from these rec-
ommendations

That was 8 years ago when the wheels started coming off - it's probably gettin' real shaky by now.

And they knew it was poisonous then. Eli Lilly falsified their 'tests' and used the lies to promote their neurotoxin as an antiseptic and preservative. And you make it sound like it's an awesome thing that this poisoning has been going on for almost a century.

Yea us!!!

IT'S. NOT. USED. IN. VACCINES. ANYMORE.

Why is that so hard to comprehend. And if it WAS a cause...the "autism epidemic" should date back to the thirties. And autism diagnoses should be falling off a cliff now. Neither of those conditions can be met. Eliminate thimerosal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT