ADVERTISEMENT

We desperately need someone else to bitch about..

This board will have at least 3 more years of Brian. With the team we having coming back even Minnesota could win 9 games, probably even 10 games. So this means Kirk has set up Brian to succeed. So that means Brian gets a raise and another two year contract and another couple of million of dollars and Kirk, Mary and Brian will laugh all the way to the bank..Sorry for the bad news.

I'll say it in a literal response. He played at a level far beyond Keegan or Bruce ever have or will. Heck just catching a ball with his hands would be an improvement over either of them.
A player that doesn't play doesn't contribute anything on field.

I'd suggest people watch his film. Clearly a Big Ten starter. He may not be DJK or Mad Dog Marvin but he will be a lot better than noncontributors from last year.

This board will have at least 3 more years of Brian. With the team we having coming back even Minnesota could win 9 games, probably even 10 games. So this means Kirk has set up Brian to succeed. So that means Brian gets a raise and another two year contract and another couple of million of dollars and Kirk, Mary and Brian will laugh all the way to the bank..Sorry for the bad news.
Here is your guy to start bitching about….

boo-boo-this-man.gif

I'll say it in a literal response. He played at a level far beyond Keegan or Bruce ever have or will. Heck just catching a ball with his hands would be an improvement over either of them.
Keagan actually has really good hands. Check out the Northwestern game from 2021 and watch him high point a couple long throws. We will have to definitely revisit this in the fall. 😊

Reactions: Bishop1971
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT