ADVERTISEMENT

We need a countdown clock for brian

Even after another embarrassment today, Daddy would still think that his son would not deserve to be fired. KF would be thinking of all kinds of other excuses but his precious son would have no responsibility. Personally, I am sick of the old man and a fat high school quarterback.

Even after another embarrassment today, Daddy would still think that his son would not deserve to be fired. KF would be thinking of all kinds of other excuses but his precious son would have no responsibility. Personally, I am sick of the old man and a fat high school quarterback.
I am just SO glad that this is the last 2 quarters of Hawkeye football ever that I will have to see Brian "constipation face" Ferentz on the sideline. I wish he'd take his old man, Barnett, Copeland and Hill with him, but this is at least a start of the healing process.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Brian needed to go, but it’s comical how many people on here actually think anything is going to change on the field. Kirk hasn’t handed off the offense in 25 years…that isn’t going to change now. So expect to continue to see statue QBs straight out of 1985 and 99% of the pass plays to still be play action. It cracks me up that at half he said Deacon isn’t a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Bierhalter
images

Reactions: 1inamillion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT