ADVERTISEMENT

What I learned at NCAAs this weekend

I loved Sandusky. Great defensive coordinator and a great all around guy. Yeah, he took advantage of some kids, but no big deal. I mean, when I went to Penn State in the mid seventies we all molested young boys.

Is that what you really expect PSU fans think? What exactly are you looking
You're so ****ing dramatic. How is asking if Joe knew the same as whatever you just wrote. When did middle age men become softer than old lady's???

You guys win I'll stop making fun of PSU posters.... on a message board..... that's not even about thier team..

Reactions: T8KUDWN
I loved Sandusky. Great defensive coordinator and a great all around guy. Yeah, he took advantage of some kids, but no big deal. I mean, when I went to Penn State in the mid seventies we all molested young boys.

Is that what you really expect PSU fans think? What exactly are you looking for in terms of repentance for something we didn’t do or condone?
Perhaps they could convince people to stop with
‘It was a money grab’
‘Joe did what he was required to do’
‘Fill in the blank …. Is a liar and it didn’t happen that way’
‘Put the statue back up’
‘The punishment wasn’t deserved’
‘It was a couple of people….’

Some on here acknowledge how horrible the actions were and how horrible the institutions response was.

They put winning and a legacy above kids.

Perhaps they could convince people to stop with
‘It was a money grab’
‘Joe did what he was required to do’
‘Fill in the blank …. Is a liar and it didn’t happen that way’
‘Put the statue back up’
‘The punishment wasn’t deserved’
‘It was a couple of people….’

Some on here acknowledge how horrible the actions were and how horrible the institutions response was.

They put winning and a legacy above kids.
Which PSU fans here have said any of the above?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT