ADVERTISEMENT

What I learned at NCAAs this weekend

oh PSU trolls the only thing I break here is the silence with my laughter when I see How badly you all want to fit onto the PSU bandwagon and search so hard to find a reason to justify your own misdoings.... I mean they are pushing to have old Paterno's statue put back up at Beaver Stadium... I guess " The Good Old Boys gang" has decided that Joe's overlooking and cover up of the Todd Hoodne conviction for rape and the Sandusky disaster are not a problem anymore ?? More of the " out of sight out of mind " train of thought I guess ?? And Everytime I get just 1 of you PSU jagoffs to respond to my posts It literally makes my day complete.
You know you own them when all they have is Sandusky.

Happy to have made your day,

When that's all they have? It's one of the biggest scandals in all of the NCAAs history of all divisions. I'm sorry but with a bomb that big, that's all "they" need.
It is if you want to use a child abuse for a gotcha moment. PSU fans don’t condone the abuse of children, and we are all sickened by Sandusky. He is in prison and everyone associated with it has died or been fired. If it takes another school’s tragedy to make yourself feel better about the color singlet you root for, I feel sorry for you.

It is if you want to use a child abuse for a gotcha moment. PSU fans don’t condone the abuse of children, and we are all sickened by Sandusky. He is in prison and everyone associated with it has died or been fired. If it takes another school’s tragedy to make yourself feel better about the color singlet you root for, I feel sorry for you.
Save your sorry's for your weak ass fan base. You have the nerve to come to our sight and talk non stop shit on us for this and that and all we have is Sandusky atta atta. Cael Sanderson knew Andrew Long had issues for sexual misconduct and alcohol abuse. He still brought him on board to try to win a title. Where is your excuse for that? I go to nationals every year and PSU fans are the biggest dbags of the bunch. Why is it we don't have other fans trolling here on OUR forum? BC PSU fans are pathetic.

Are there still some Penn State fans that believe Sandusky is innocent?

Reactions: vhsalum
Are they having some sort of ceremony to name new room and honor Bob? I have tons of screenshots saved up to share on all the social media sites when they post about it.

I love Bob.... i want everyone to know him the way we all know him..
Johnstownsteel has all the screenshots! He is going to release them on all his socials. Can't say we weren't warned about this takedown.

Robert Garcia GIF by GIPHY News

Are they having some sort of ceremony to name new room and honor Bob? I have tons of screenshots saved up to share on all the social media sites when they post about it.

You aren't alone. I know about 10 people that have saved a screen shot every post that shows his "real" character.

You aren't alone. I know about 10 people that have saved a screen shot every post that shows his "real" character.
What has he done that’s illegal? You may not like his business practices but he’s far from the devil. Yet you and 10 other jock sniffers are keeping screen shots of what he’s said on a wrestling message board, that’s insane, pathetic, childish, and frankly the act of a petulant cry baby. I mean who does that? Grow up. I mean it’s laughable.

P.S. I bet everything he’s said that you’ve taken screen shots of was in response to some bs that was thrown at him. When you post those screen shots (ya big tough internet morality police) you better post what was written that inspired such a response. I don’t know anyone here that responds harshly if not provoked. So if you plan on showing “who he really is” you better post what you’ve written as well.

I mean cripes this is ridiculous.

What has he done that’s illegal? You may not like his business practices but he’s far from the devil. Yet you and 10 other jock sniffers are keeping screen shots of what he’s said on a wrestling message board, that’s insane, pathetic, childish, and frankly the act of a petulant cry baby. I mean who does that? Grow up. I mean it’s laughable.

P.S. I bet everything he’s said that you’ve taken screen shots of was in response to some bs that was thrown at him. When you post those screen shots (ya big tough internet morality police) you better post what was written that inspired such a response. I don’t know anyone here that responds harshly if not provoked. So if you plan on showing “who he really is” you better post what you’ve written as well.

I mean cripes this is ridiculous.
I haven't taken screen shots and never said I did. However, I know a bunch of people who have and I believe they will post them.

I wish the Hawkeye fans would move on from Sandusky too. That has been 13 years ago and the guilty and enablers have been flushed out. It doesn't even have anything to do with wrestling. Childish back and forth name calling and bickering. As a Hawk fan, it makes Hawk fans look foolish bringing it up all the time.

Whenever I feel bad about Iowa wrestling and worry about the program staying relevant, I just think of losers like @GiApet.

Iowa has won one title in fourteen years and y'all are still obsessed with the Hawks - " I have tons of screenshots saved up" 😂 😂

Man I don't know. The unfiltered opinions with no fear of repercussion and anonymity sure makes for some fun reads.

It truly shows that words really can't/shouldn't hurt you. No one here has committed a crime - so I'm good for it all.
Yet. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: vhsalum
Although true, the popular one, or at least the one that is often referenced in movies, is the one in MI...
Yep, I was going to quibble more about popular but yeah, that's the one I knew about. There are other local Pa. towns that I was surprised had sibling cities. There are more Shenandoahs than just the one on Pa. or Iowa for example.

Not sure, it was a joke. I was seeing if he’d post.
It was clear to me you were joking. I was as well but should have used italics. Most folks won’t understand the KVD reference but Mike certainly would. He was never in tune with much going on here, so doubt he’d reply. That said, he was a step above current mods. We got nothin’…

Reactions: OldestandGreatest
Save your sorry's for your weak ass fan base. You have the nerve to come to our sight and talk non stop shit on us for this and that and all we have is Sandusky atta atta. Cael Sanderson knew Andrew Long had issues for sexual misconduct and alcohol abuse. He still brought him on board to try to win a title. Where is your excuse for that? I go to nationals every year and PSU fans are the biggest dbags of the bunch. Why is it we don't have other fans trolling here on OUR forum? BC PSU fans are pathetic.
Andrew Long was definitely a mistake, I think most psu fans would agree…..but is it any different from Brands trying to bring in Ferrari (Aj)……also a history of sexual misconduct, I don’t care if the case was dismissed, we all know he is guilty

Andrew Long was definitely a mistake, I think most psu fans would agree…..but is it any different from Brands trying to bring in Ferrari (Aj)……also a history of sexual misconduct, I don’t care if the case was dismissed, we all know he is guilty
did long have issues with sexual misconduct at iowa state?

i thought it was just alcohol

Reactions: hlstone
did long have issues with sexual misconduct at iowa state?

i thought it was just alcohol

Only alcohol issues at ISU. But Carl did take him when he would have been suspended the rest of that entire year. He had recently had an issue prior to transferring.

I wish the Hawkeye fans would move on from Sandusky too. That has been 13 years ago and the guilty and enablers have been flushed out. It doesn't even have anything to do with wrestling. Childish back and forth name calling and bickering. As a Hawk fan, it makes Hawk fans look foolish bringing it up all the time.
That's true but...... they also hid the rape
Of a bunch of kids so **** um....

Until every PSU poster on here admits that Joe
Knew... its free game

Knew... its free game
The cult of personality thingy in college sports is real, imo. But it’s really not fair to drag out crimes perpetrated by a few point fingers at the masses.

Nobody here condones what went on and nobody here is to blame. We can do better, eh?

Knew... its free game
GFY sideways . I know PSU knew there was an issue with Jerry Sadusky and I knew they covered up. And the man who told me is investigated multiple child sexual abuse cases and he told me in every single case it involved an institution there was a cover-up. Every single one don’t think you’re better or above this kind of issue because this is what the suits do they cover up Iowa suits will do it, Indiana suits will do it, California suits will do it.

And Iowa fans will argue why it didn’t happen the way the media is saying it just like every other fan base. This guy was right in the middle. He interrogated people like Fran Ganter and everyone involved. I don’t know if he did with Paternohe but knows damn well that they made this go away. So don’t put yourself in some kind of moral high because there is none right here.

I lived in Iowa and people in Pennsylvania are no different so drop this kind of nonsense and again you can GFY.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyePA
The cult of personality thingy in college sports is real, imo. But it’s really not fair to drag out crimes perpetrated by a few point fingers at the masses.

Nobody here condones what went on and nobody here is to blame. We can do better, eh?
No you can’t it seems . The plural you. Sports fans are usually idiots. It’s no different in Iowa compared to Pa. We have Philadelphia for example. You have Davenport .

GFY sideways . I know PSU knew there was an issue with Jerry Sadusky and I knew they covered up. And the man who told me is investigated multiple child sexual abuse cases and he told me in every single case it involved an institution there was a cover-up. Every single one don’t think you’re better or above this kind of issue because this is what the suits do they cover up Iowa suits will do it, Indiana suits will do it, California suits will do it.

And Iowa fans will argue why it didn’t happen the way the media is saying it just like every other fan base. This guy was right in the middle. He interrogated people like Fran Ganter and everyone involved. I don’t know if he did with Paternohe but knows damn well that they made this go away. So don’t put yourself in some kind of moral high because there is none right here.

I lived in Iowa and people in Pennsylvania are no different so drop this kind of nonsense and again you can GFY.
Did Joe Know???

Those same Iowa fans would be a POS in my eyes also.

If you can't separate yourself from a coach who was apart of the biggest underage sex scandal in modern day (for NCAA), then that says more about you than me.....

I will concede that you are pretty even mannered and what you just wrote is almost 100% true..... but deep down in your heart you know that he knew....

Last edited:
Did Joe Know???
I loved Sandusky. Great defensive coordinator and a great all around guy. Yeah, he took advantage of some kids, but no big deal. I mean, when I went to Penn State in the mid seventies we all molested young boys.

Is that what you really expect PSU fans think? What exactly are you looking for in terms of repentance for something we didn’t do or condone?

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT