ADVERTISEMENT

Why get upset?

While I will admit I didn’t watch the games on BTN+ or all of some games but I find it interesting how many people are on an iowa basketball board commenting of stuff yet they claim to have not watched a game all year.
I’m sick of Fran and his teams not playing D but I still hang in there and watch the games.
I don’t watch wrestling, maybe I should head over to the wrestling board and give my 2 cents on everything.

While I will admit I didn’t watch the games on BTN+ or all of some games but I find it interesting how many people are on an iowa basketball board commenting of stuff yet they claim to have not watched a game all year.
I’m sick of Fran and his teams not playing D but I still hang in there and watch the games.
I don’t watch wrestling, maybe I should head over to the wrestling board and give my 2 cents on everything.
If you’ve watched 1 Fran coached game…you’ve seen em all 😆
He got away with it right away by taking over the program at historically bad lows. Got us to respectability but never over the hump. Then had 2 npoty’s and got the fanbase energized again, but failed to make any noise in the tournament, like always. Now we have a lack of talent, and here we are sucking ass at the bottom of the conference. Frans philosophy has never changed, and that isn’t a good thing

The only thing I'll say is that they are streaming more Iowa women games then they are the men. It's still a man's world out there boys!

If you’ve watched 1 Fran coached game…you’ve seen em all 😆
He got away with it right away by taking over the program at historically bad lows. Got us to respectability but never over the hump. Then had 2 npoty’s and got the fanbase energized again, but failed to make any noise in the tournament, like always. Now we have a lack of talent, and here we are sucking ass at the bottom of the conference. Frans philosophy has never changed, and that isn’t a good thing
Again, I find it interesting how many come on here to bitch about the players and games yet they don’t watch the games.

I’ve never understood why Fran has such trouble with slow ass Wisconsin. We always play down to their level. That, and as soon as Perkins fell into hero-ball mode, that was enough torture for one night.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
I’ve never understood why Fran has such trouble with slow ass Wisconsin. We always play down to their level. That, and as soon as Perkins fell into hero-ball mode, that was enough torture for one night.

Zero issues with Perkins hero ball. Better than all the alternatives, besides Freeman.

Besides those two, they all looked like sh*t.

I guess Bowen had a good second half. Fran just needs to let him play, more upside than playing his son!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT